No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Climate change is causing many problems #7913985
07/26/23 11:42 PM
07/26/23 11:42 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
In addition to weather related, so far I have heard climate alarmist say climate change is causing an increase in diseases, malnutrition, gun violence, suicides, mental health disorders, insomnia, baldness, hair growth, animal and insect aggressiveness, dog bites, weaker taller trees among many others. I guess they are saying everything in in one way or another affected by climate change. I wonder how much proof they have of any of it or is it just guess work or plain lies.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914002
07/27/23 12:49 AM
07/27/23 12:49 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
It's a crazy religion where people in government positions create monetary gains for themselves and sheeple like the ones who wore masks during covid believe every spewed word

Last edited by AntiGov; 07/27/23 12:55 AM.

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914004
07/27/23 01:02 AM
07/27/23 01:02 AM
n.e, iowa
C
coonman220 Offline
trapper
coonman220  Offline
trapper
C

n.e, iowa
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
In addition to weather related, so far I have heard climate alarmist say climate change is causing an increase in diseases, malnutrition, gun violence, suicides, mental health disorders, insomnia, baldness, hair growth, animal and insect aggressiveness, dog bites, weaker taller trees among many others. I guess they are saying everything in in one way or another affected by climate change. I wonder how much proof they have of any of it or is it just guess work or plain lies.
I agree

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: coonman220] #7914008
07/27/23 01:35 AM
07/27/23 01:35 AM
WI
B
BvrRetriever Offline
trapper
BvrRetriever  Offline
trapper
B

WI
Originally Posted by coonman220
I agree

Me 2…it is for reel.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914011
07/27/23 02:12 AM
07/27/23 02:12 AM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
It is a hoax. All you need to prove it as such, is to look into why they had to change the name of their cult from Global Warming to Climate Change.
Their "hundreds of scientists" couldn't verify the cultist's claims of Global Warming.
They chose to call it Climate Change because it is an ambiguous term which defies definition. No one on either side of the debate can present their point of view when the topic cannot be defined. They win by default.
I have to give them credit for coming up with the inarguable name of "Climate Change". They may well be evil. They are not stupid.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914012
07/27/23 02:14 AM
07/27/23 02:14 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
The climate has been changing for ever way before man lived on earth .This is a power grabbing scam period

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914022
07/27/23 04:37 AM
07/27/23 04:37 AM
Wisconsin
Scott__aR Offline
trapper
Scott__aR  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
Here is a thought, we are seeing record high temperatures this year across the globe due to the efforts to reduce the carbon footprint. We are doing such a great job already that there no longer is the volume of dirt (all inclusive) in the air shielding the earth from the sun's burning rays, thus the earth is experiencing more direct solar radiation and absorbing more heat. See ... Green is bad for the planet!

Or maybe, it's just the historic 14 year weather cycle?

Megapredator ... top of the food chain!
Member of WTA
Member of MTPCA
Member of NTA
Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914030
07/27/23 05:19 AM
07/27/23 05:19 AM
Iowa
R
riverratdm Offline
trapper
riverratdm  Offline
trapper
R

Iowa
They use crisis to create fear. Scared folks are easier to manipulate, also keeps devision and fighting going so we ignore those pulling the strings, and argue with eachother.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914032
07/27/23 05:22 AM
07/27/23 05:22 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Online content
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Online Content
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
hot here in ks. 100 degrees over the next few days is predicted. normally in july we have blizzards. not a heat wave. climate change is real.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Scott__aR] #7914045
07/27/23 05:52 AM
07/27/23 05:52 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Scott__aR
Here is a thought, we are seeing record high temperatures this year across the globe due to the efforts to reduce the carbon footprint. We are doing such a great job already that there no longer is the volume of dirt (all inclusive) in the air shielding the earth from the sun's burning rays, thus the earth is experiencing more direct solar radiation and absorbing more heat. See ... Green is bad for the planet!

Or maybe, it's just the historic 14 year weather cycle?

Or maybe its from the 2,000 test nukes set off around the world since the end of WWII . Or Nucular accidents- that they dont bring up as ozone damaging
Only cow farts and lawnmowers.

Its a scam

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914046
07/27/23 05:55 AM
07/27/23 05:55 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I just want to know if the hole in the ozone is still there?

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914050
07/27/23 06:10 AM
07/27/23 06:10 AM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline
trapper
Finster  Offline
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

Biggest hoax of our time and there is absolutely no proof other than government funded propaganda.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Finster] #7914678
07/28/23 12:20 AM
07/28/23 12:20 AM
Montana
J
John Sullivan Offline
trapper
John Sullivan  Offline
trapper
J

Montana
There are a couple or things that are a big problems for the Climate Change or Global Warming fanatics. One is that they don't know the difference between climate and weather. Or are lying about it. Weather is short term, the climate changes is long term. The Ice Age took millions of years. Heavy rain yesterday is not climate change, its bad weather, a forest fire in CA is not Climate Change, its a lightning strike that put some brush on fire. Another big problem is their solution. The US must destroy our economy while letting China and India off the hook completely. China and India are the two biggest polluters on earth. No matter how much Biden destroys our economy it is all for nothing if the Chinese don't do the same. And of course the won't. They just told Kerry and all the top Biden cabinet members to pack sand a week ago. They see a hoax a mile, or an ocean away. And while Biden is spending trillions or our money on Climate Change, the Chinese are spending their trillions on jet planes, missiles, and warships.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: John Sullivan] #7914680
07/28/23 12:23 AM
07/28/23 12:23 AM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Originally Posted by John Sullivan
There are a couple or things that are a big problems for the Climate Change or Global Warming fanatics. One is that they don't know the difference between climate and weather. Or are lying about it. Weather is short term, the climate changes is long term. The Ice Age took millions of years. Heavy rain yesterday is not climate change, its bad weather, a forest fire in CA is not Climate Change, its a lightning strike that put some brush on fire. Another big problem is their solution. The US must destroy our economy while letting China and India off the hook completely. China and India are the two biggest polluters on earth. No matter how much Biden destroys our economy it is all for nothing if the Chinese don't do the same. And of course the won't. They just told Kerry and all the top Biden cabinet members to pack sand a week ago. They see a hoax a mile, or an ocean away. And while Biden is spending trillions or our money on Climate Change, the Chinese are spending their trillions on jet planes, missiles, and warships.

Agree

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: John Sullivan] #7914694
07/28/23 01:43 AM
07/28/23 01:43 AM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada

So how do we get this out there for the people who believe everything they’re told on MSM ?

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914703
07/28/23 02:34 AM
07/28/23 02:34 AM
Montana
D
D.T. Offline
trapper
D.T.  Offline
trapper
D

Montana
[Linked Image]
Taken from a climate scientist named Randall Carlson i listen to a bunch

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: YamaCat] #7914764
07/28/23 07:28 AM
07/28/23 07:28 AM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by YamaCat

So how do we get this out there for the people who believe everything they’re told on MSM ?

Those people are a lost cause.

Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: ] #7914784
07/28/23 08:04 AM
07/28/23 08:04 AM
central arkansas
T
the Blak Spot Offline
trapper
the Blak Spot  Offline
trapper
T

central arkansas
Originally Posted by J Staton
I just want to know if the hole in the ozone is still there?

laugh

the just shall live by faith

member FTA, ATA, EAFT
1776 - the year we told a tyrant we weren't to be under a dictator
Caveat ater macula
Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7914856
07/28/23 09:31 AM
07/28/23 09:31 AM
Washington
J
Jingles Offline
trapper
Jingles  Offline
trapper
J

Washington
Maybe just look back in history and see it is cyclical

The job of a Patriot is not to protect his country but to protect the people from the tryannical government
Re: Climate change is causing many problems [Re: Jingles] #7914903
07/28/23 10:55 AM
07/28/23 10:55 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Jingles
Maybe just look back in history and see it is cyclical

Just drop in a Coal Mine and any idiot can see the Changes in Climate this planet has suffered. Under WV there used to be a desert and before that a ngig swamp with huge trees.

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread