commando raids across the Russian border to get good Twiitter videos, the Ukies getting hit hard trying to probe for a weak spots in the south.

The "lull" after the fall of Bakhmut appears to be over. NATO has big air exercise starting next week so more sky eyes and ears than usual watching/listening/coaching the Ukies into their summer time action. NATO has a mid-July summit in Latvia to see how things are going. U.S. supplied MRAPs getting pounded by both Rus attack helicopters and artillery, recon in force trying to find a weak spots for the new (but older) western tanks to roll through for good PR vids. A good amount of blood at longer range.

https://open.substack.com/pub/simplicius76/p/breaking-(This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)-breaks-loose-as-khakovka?r=18snav&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

I watched a 12 minute video of a Russian medic trying to stabilize a couple of wounded AFU in some line that the Rus had overrun. I think the video was actually from earlier in the spring because not a lot a tree leaf on that even in a blown up forest should still have some. The one Ukrainian had a good amount of his lower jaw shot away but could still walk and only rated his pain as "3". The other AFU guy at first wanted to Rus medic to just finish him off being busted up so bad. Somehow the shrapnel had missed his head and core area and major arteries but all 4 limbs were filleted open and badly busted up. The medic ended up using 5 tourniquets on the guy. It reminded me of some badly shot up deer I've seen and salvaged but the guy was alive.

I suspect the jaw guy lived but will have to have a lot of surgery to rebuild what they can of his mouth. The 5 tourniquets guy probably not, probably too much overall shock. Pretty sad to watch...

"And God said, Let us make man in our image �and let them have dominion �and all the creatures that move along the ground".
Genesis 1:26