No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7789548
02/02/23 10:37 PM
02/02/23 10:37 PM
Louisiana > Washington > Idaho
J
JoeMeek1840 Offline
trapper
JoeMeek1840  Offline
trapper
J

I get this done on my back

Last edited by JoeMeek1840; 02/02/23 10:37 PM.

Save the land, resist against developers!!!
We don't need more houses.
I've lost too much trapping land to new housing developments.
Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7789564
02/02/23 10:52 PM
02/02/23 10:52 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
When they yawn like that, repeatedly, they’re letting go of tension . As the pain or pressure decreases, that’s how they show it’s working , along with lowered head , exhibiting an almost tranquillized expression.

Neat treatment options nowadays.

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: JoeMeek1840] #7789650
02/03/23 02:22 AM
02/03/23 02:22 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
Originally Posted by JoeMeek1840

what is your back issue and does it work and for how long been searching for my wife and let her make a descision.... thanks Jon

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7789694
02/03/23 06:41 AM
02/03/23 06:41 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

JoeMeek, Good to know. I don't know the difference between the two therapies but if there were no EET practitioners on my area, I'd try this PEMF out.
Thanks for the insightful share!

I've been PM'ed a couple questions about how the EET is related to the TENS units that are pretty routine. I don't have that answer although I was given (twice) the TENS option during my years of Physical Therapy session and both times I tried it, I couldn't tolerate it. It ramped by body up and made my skin "crawl." I know Dr. Jones said the EET is a micro current to the cellular level and that the TENS unit is a big wave therapy with a single charge. They ARE NOT similar is what she stressed. I told her it felt like I was being electro shocked when the PT person hooked the TENS unit to me and I had her shut it down!

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: jalstat] #7790459
02/03/23 10:35 PM
02/03/23 10:35 PM
J
JoeMeek1840 Offline
trapper
JoeMeek1840  Offline
trapper
J

Originally Posted by jalstat
Originally Posted by JoeMeek1840

what is your back issue and does it work and for how long been searching for my wife and let her make a descision.... thanks Jon

It definitely works

My friend who works on me her mom wouldn't be able to ride horses anymore because hip and pelvic displacement from birthing kids.

Her mom gets it done and now rides every day without being in so much pain she can't move.

My back problems are related to a fight and getting thrown through the back board on a couch which i broke with m my back.

I'm gonna start getting treatment on my hands for carpal tunnel

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7790460
02/03/23 10:37 PM
02/03/23 10:37 PM
J
JoeMeek1840 Offline
trapper
JoeMeek1840  Offline
trapper
J

Originally Posted by Mark June
JoeMeek, Good to know. I don't know the difference between the two therapies but if there were no EET practitioners on my area, I'd try this PEMF out.

I've been PM'ed a couple questions about how the EET is related to the TENS units that are pretty routine. I don't have that answer although I was given (twice) the TENS option during my years of Physical Therapy session and both times I tried it, I couldn't tolerate it. It ramped by body up and made my skin "crawl." I know Dr. Jones said the EET is a micro current to the cellular level and that the TENS unit is a big wave therapy with a single charge. They ARE NOT similar is what she stressed. I told her it felt like I was being electro shocked when the PT person hooked the TENS unit to me and I had her shut it down!

Blessings,
Mark

It's similar, it's a non intrusive electromagnetic pulse the therapy for blood flow, enhanced cirrculation and enhanced healing

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7790541
02/04/23 01:33 AM
02/04/23 01:33 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois

Blessings,
Mark

Mark one more question is the EET an on going thing or are you cured for good ... Jon

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7790623
02/04/23 08:12 AM
02/04/23 08:12 AM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Jon, Good question. I'm cured. Which to know my medical situation from 2013-2018 seems in a word..... miraculous. I remember Dr. Jones telling me as she was explaining her own experience with EET (she now has full range motion in her neck which she couldn't move for 10 years) that she had treated a female patient who was a San Antonio LEO who'd been shot in the groin and was on the same meds as me (full dosage of many Pharma agents) and that after 4 months the LEO was no longer on any meds and was progressing unbelievably well. I remember telling Dr. Jones that I've been so many places and had so many surgeries that let's try it (EET). I had therapy for about 3 months every week, and then at the one year mark I did another hour (a tune up) and haven't ever needed another EET session because I'm cured. I guess it's been about 5 years now come to think about it.

My body cured itself, EET somehow invigorates that process to happen naturally as God designed it to be.

It's all a bit of a mystery and I don't care to know how it works. Neither did Dr. Stephanie Jones MD, and I'm sure neither did the female LEO.... and countless others.
It worked. Like a charm as they say.
I no longer take any of the handful of drugs I was taking. No more PT sessions. No more doctor visits for pain and suffering.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7790648
02/04/23 08:51 AM
02/04/23 08:51 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
Sorry to keep bothering you but it’s appreciated more than you know thank you… Jon

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7791201
02/04/23 09:09 PM
02/04/23 09:09 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

I shoulda said healed rather than cured due to the nature of my previous medical malady. No worries and no bother at all.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7799435
02/15/23 07:35 PM
02/15/23 07:35 PM
NW Illinois
A
albtrapper Offline
trapper
albtrapper  Offline
trapper
A

NW Illinois
Thank you for bringing this to our/my attention ! I have received 1 treatment with amazing relief for nerve pain in my back , leg and feet . Second treatment tomorrow . I'll post my results. Thanks , Mark
Pat

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7799900
02/16/23 11:32 AM
02/16/23 11:32 AM
rogers city mi.
J
jeff karsten Offline
trapper
jeff karsten  Offline
trapper
J

rogers city mi.
Woder if this is what my buddy was telling me about He had years of hip pain went there for 2 sessions pain was gone NO drugs they're gone too Now he made an appt. for his knees He was told this isn't a forever treatment but when you get to a certain age you realize nothing else is either

olden tyred
Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7799908
02/16/23 11:50 AM
02/16/23 11:50 AM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
EET works on so many things in the body, I am always amazed that it isnt spoken of much more often in the medical field...but then again, I'm really not surprised.

I have observed, how very well this machine truly works on horses. Along with hearing how well it works on humans. And with a close cousin I had direct experience with, used on myself, the QX Biofeedback machine. Since we all are made up of an electrical current that flows through the circuitry of our whole body, this is such an amazing invention, totally painless and non-invasive. No surgery. In fact, it is used in great success for healing surgery areas, pain, and in detoxing the body after chemo.

I cannot say enough good things about this. It is worth every dime to go anywhere there is a facility to have treatments done.

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7800349
02/16/23 09:05 PM
02/16/23 09:05 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

Absolutely agree Sharon!
My wife Donna had chronic bursitis for years and it was extremely painful. One EET treatment. Gone. That was 6 years ago now.
My dad was scheduled for carpel tunnel surgery and I pleaded with the old fart to get EET treatment. Dad canceled his surgery, had one EET treatment. Healed. That was three years ago.

Why don't we hear more about this type of therapy?
Not really sure.

But I'm living testament to it's incredible healing.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7800368
02/16/23 09:50 PM
02/16/23 09:50 PM
Nebraska
silkyplainscoyot Offline
trapper
silkyplainscoyot  Offline
trapper

Nebraska
Absolutely agree Sharon!
My wife Donna had chronic bursitis for years and it was extremely painful. One EET treatment. Gone. That was 6 years ago now.
My dad was scheduled for carpel tunnel surgery and I pleaded with the old fart to get EET treatment. Dad canceled his surgery, had one EET treatment. Healed. That was three years ago.

Why don't we hear more about this type of therapy?
Not really sure.

But I'm living testament to it's incredible healing.

Blessings,
Mark

Medical field in the US is big business. Western medicine is trained that drugs or surgery is the answer. Europe uses a lot of alternative medicine and has for years with success. US has fought hard to keep it out but it's gaining ground here now. Don't get me wrong, I have utmost respect for Surgical doctors and what they can do if something malfunctions or you're in a accident. But for diagnosing or helping with pain, I'll choose the alternative route.

Re: Equine-Equiscope Therapy [Re: ] #7802404
02/19/23 05:08 PM
02/19/23 05:08 PM
Illinois
D
DRF Offline
trapper
DRF  Offline
trapper
D

Illinois
We have located a place in Wisconsin and about 45 minutes away from where my wife’s son lives so she is going to look into this place to hopefully put an end to her headaches. Only thing has us worried is they mentioned could be contraindicated (spelling?) to certain issues one being epilepsy which my wife was diagnosed at 5 years old to have. She has not had a seizure for 20 years so hoping that will help. I wish there was something I could do cause I sure feel bad for her dealing with these almost daily.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread