No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Waterproof bibs? #7748633
12/20/22 11:11 AM
12/20/22 11:11 AM
NM
U
uncleduck Offline OP
trapper
uncleduck  Offline OP
trapper
U

NM
Looking at getting a pair of waterproof bibs to wear while pressure washing. I was on grundens website and they have a ton of different options, to the point of being a little overwhelming. Anyone have recommendations on these type of bibs and what materials to look at or avoid? I'd like to get something that is durable and easy to clean because I'll be cleaning skulls from time to time and don't need that mess soaking into a fabric. Thanks

Re: Waterproof bibs? [Re: uncleduck] #7748778
12/20/22 01:23 PM
12/20/22 01:23 PM
coastal ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

coastal ny
Any of the Commercial fishing styles will work, and yes they are actually waterPROOF, lol
Grunden, Helly Hansen, Cofish int., Guy cotton, etc.

The cofish is cheaper than the others and just as good and maybe a bit better, it's what I use now, Helly Hansen has the standard rain gear and a lighter, more flexible model that a lot of duck hunters and sporty types like.
The fancy models are more liked by the sailing crowd and sports fisherman.
I'd go with the old standard design, generally they are orange or dark green.

Don't overlook some of the better store brands which are generally half the price, but I can't say on the longevity....They all can be patched if cut, and will wear out eventually especially commercial fishing, but for limited use should last for years. The good stuff will run close to 80 - 100 bucks

Re: Waterproof bibs? [Re: uncleduck] #7748790
12/20/22 01:36 PM
12/20/22 01:36 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
I have HH Helly Hanson rain suit I bought for checking traps and hunting in the rain dark green
my cousins that still fish commercial and have a fish processing business . I see HH on all their shoulder straps around the shop they have the orange and yellow

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread