No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
665 FBI employees retired or resigned #7687224
10/07/22 02:44 PM
10/07/22 02:44 PM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Offline OP
trapper
Drifter  Offline OP
trapper

Oakland, MS
option resign or be fired

Why were they not jailed? 45 senior-level employees.

Some individuals use statistics as a drunk man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than for illumination.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912) Scottish poet, novelist and literary critic

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687241
10/07/22 03:40 PM
10/07/22 03:40 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
I suppose that voting republican would qualify as misconduct in the FBI these days.

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687246
10/07/22 03:49 PM
10/07/22 03:49 PM
Missouri
O
Osagan Offline
trapper
Osagan  Offline
trapper
O

Missouri
Originally Posted by Drifter
option resign or be fired

Why were they not jailed? 45 senior-level employees.

Government employees don't like to discipline or jail other government employees. It's messy and painful.
Kind of like trying to hit your self in the head with a hammer.

Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687258
10/07/22 04:18 PM
10/07/22 04:18 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Drifter, in my humble hillbilly redneck opinion, this is what happens when power goes unchecked, given carte la blanche. We no more have the Mr. Smith goes to Washington scenario. If there are anyone left clean in either house, they will be beaten into submission or if dirty, blackmailed to at the very least, look the other way.

So many people, millions, don't care and don't get involved even though what's happening effects them. They don't figure anything, because for the most part, their lives are still untouched, they work, go to church, have get togethers, BBQ and so on. So, they don't realize all the teeny tiny bites of their personal freedom are being lost.

I come from a long line of coal miners. Even though I'm a generation separated from the deep underground mines I was taught and raised with the same ways as my GG Gpa. Things in the Miners community are tantamount to a lot of revolutions' they took it and took it till they seen food was being stolen from their tables and their babies were hungry. Then, then you seen a man get mean and get to fixing things.

I reckon my point is, there's a lot of lazy stupid people out there that won't do a thing until it's maybe to late.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687287
10/07/22 05:40 PM
10/07/22 05:40 PM
Oakland, MS
Drifter Offline OP
trapper
Drifter  Offline OP
trapper

Oakland, MS
Agree whole hardheartedly on the unlimited power and no charges even when they break the law they swear to uphold. When it was found the misuse of the FISA court and out right lying without penalty SHOULD of been the straw that broke the camel's back but not even a contempt of court was filed. Some folks sure should of went to jail IMO.

It sure seems more like The Distinguished Gentleman movie than Mr Smith goes to Washington. Many it seems are fine with this fiasco as long as THEIR ox isn't being gored.

Some individuals use statistics as a drunk man uses lamp-posts — for support rather than for illumination.

Andrew Lang (1844-1912) Scottish poet, novelist and literary critic

Life member NTA , and GA Trappers assoc .
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687298
10/07/22 06:01 PM
10/07/22 06:01 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Drifter
Agree whole hardheartedly on the unlimited power and no charges even when they break the law they swear to uphold. When it was found the misuse of the FISA court and out right lying without penalty SHOULD of been the straw that broke the camel's back but not even a contempt of court was filed. Some folks sure should of went to jail IMO.

It sure seems more like The Distinguished Gentleman movie than Mr Smith goes to Washington. Many it seems are fine with this fiasco as long as THEIR ox isn't being [b]gored.

Yep, coming to ever neighborhood. My ole man used to say jokingly, I'm so hungry my stomach thinks my throat was cut. Millions haven't even given thought that food is leaving their tables.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Drifter] #7687304
10/07/22 06:27 PM
10/07/22 06:27 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
People have had it good since the 70's , so they could care less about what others are going through.
They're busy with their families and their grand children.
Ask them about what's going on with inflation , or the corrupt government , they get angry , and tell you to worry about your self.
They don't care about politics , or what the government is doing.
They just want to enjoy life now.

Here comes my tin foil hat accusations.
Read your history about Germany becoming a genocide driven country.
Read how it went little by little , then inflation to the point everyone was desperate for food and any type of security .
Read where the government started having the party's own Brown shirts , that turned in people and forced them to follow their party.
People turned in their neighbors , and watched as they were beaten and dragged away.
The people were told to turn in their guns .
Read up on it , it's happening here now.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: 665 FBI employees retired or resigned [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7687311
10/07/22 06:39 PM
10/07/22 06:39 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
People have had it good since the 70's , so they could care less about what others are going through.
They're busy with their families and their grand children.
Ask them about what's going on with inflation , or the corrupt government , they get angry , and tell you to worry about your self.
They don't care about politics , or what the government is doing.
They just want to enjoy life now.

Here comes my tin foil hat accusations.
Read your history about Germany becoming a genocide driven country.
Read how it went little by little , then inflation to the point everyone was desperate for food and any type of security .
Read where the government started having the party's own Brown shirts , that turned in people and forced them to follow their party.
People turned in their neighbors , and watched as they were beaten and dragged away.
The people were told to turn in their guns .
Read up on it , it's happening here now.

Spot on!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread