No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dash cams. [Re: Flicker Shad] #7683643
10/02/22 09:09 AM
10/02/22 09:09 AM
PA
woodchuck Offline
trapper
woodchuck  Offline
trapper

PA
I have a couple for making into video game cams, can get the original versions pretty cheap on ebay and some listed have the waterproof case. Checking beaver traps under the ice decided to try something. Put one in the case and then underwater and when checking the card was amazed how clear and bright it was. Something plan on doing when scouting a few areas where can't teel in the tree roots overhang where the bank den is. But no on having it mounted to a dashboard.

Re: Dash cams. [Re: Flicker Shad] #7683658
10/02/22 09:33 AM
10/02/22 09:33 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I try to drive careful. Driving a commercial vehicle I am an accident lawyers wet dream. I myself have not had many "gone south" encounters with law enforcement. I worry more about all the idiots I spend all day trying not to run over. sorry cops are not nearly as common as sorry drivers.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread