No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Granting permission to hunt. [Re: KeithC] #7681052
09/28/22 05:15 PM
09/28/22 05:15 PM
Pennsylvania
P
Pilgrim22 Offline
trapper
Pilgrim22  Offline
trapper
P

Pennsylvania
The last 2 years I went to Ohio to bowhunt the Wayne national forest and got my butt handed to me. I didn’t see many deer but the quality of the buck was outstanding. I was staying in an air bnb out in the farmland and at night I opened the door and the coyotes sounded like they were everywhere.

Keith keep us updated if anyone gets the 14 point.

Adam Matalavage
Re: Granting permission to hunt. [Re: KeithC] #7681088
09/28/22 05:50 PM
09/28/22 05:50 PM
Frazee, MN
B
backroadsarcher Offline
trapper
backroadsarcher  Offline
trapper
B

Frazee, MN
Sounds like you like to hunt. It is a small piece. I think I would keep it for myself and post it. Plus keep the local DNR phone number readily available. I like to deer hunt myself and my children hunt the property when they want to. I have let people hunt turkeys here without any problems. I post the land that is along a public road but don't post the land between me and my neighbors. Try to keep everything civil between us.

Re: Granting permission to hunt. [Re: KeithC] #7681266
09/28/22 09:50 PM
09/28/22 09:50 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
I've allowed hunting on mine for the past10 years or so.
Several people a year . Mostly kids n women.
Get asked every year "what can I shoot".
My response is, it your tag, Shoot whatever you want.

Thanks Keith for allowing others an opportunity cool

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread