I have a bunch of older Game News magazines from the 80's & 90's, as well as some older items from the 30's for you PGC Historians.

Fist up is this neat little hardcover book that would have fit nicely into a coat pocket. The copyright is from 1938, but there is a stamp inside from 1962. You can decide it's age I suppose. Excellent condition, minor wear for it's age.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Next is the 1939-40 Biennial Report...there's some pretty cool stuff in here from way back in the day. Excellent condition, minor wear for it's age.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Two books..."100 Years of Wildlife Conservation" and "Gone for the Day" by Ned Smith

The rest is all Game News....some good old school art in most of these. Including quite a bit from the late Ned Smith.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Issues include (1) 1982, (1) 1983, (9) 1985, (11) 1986, (9) 1987, (2) 1988, (1)1991, (1) 1993, (1) 2002, (5) 2011

I also have quite a few of the old patches and some old paper licenses and little paper regulation booklets, feel free to contact me for any of those items if anybody is interested.

Payment options...Cash, Money Order, Checks, PayPal, Square (invoice). Price is $75 for everything listed above, that includes shipping TYD.
Shipped priority mail the day after payment is received (checks have to clear first).

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Last edited by Coulter; 09/24/22 06:06 PM.