Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Trapping Cabin Plans [Re: Coulter] #7674813
09/19/22 06:24 PM
09/19/22 06:24 PM
sometimes PA sometimes ME
E
ebsurveyor Offline
trapper
ebsurveyor  Offline
trapper
E

sometimes PA sometimes ME
Originally Posted by Coulter
Thanks for the info EB...I had been kicking the idea of a pre-fab shell around as well. I may run with this option and build a smaller fur shed out building with the trees on the property. That seems to be a pretty reasonable price tag they have on those and it still leaves room for tweaking it a wee bit.

I was going to upload some pics, but I can't seem to get them to work properly?

Other than this one... [Linked Image]

It might be worth a trip to Easton to talk to the shed building Amish. You start with the size and then customize as needed. I added a cedar porch, stove pipe, window & hemlock floor. When i did it in 2014 the build time was about 6 weeks.

Re: Trapping Cabin Plans [Re: ebsurveyor] #7674892
09/19/22 08:25 PM
09/19/22 08:25 PM
NW Pennsylvania & North Maine
Coulter Offline OP
trapper
Coulter  Offline OP
trapper

NW Pennsylvania & North Maine
You bet...we will be up there the end of next month chasing moose. If we can swing enough time we're going north to the property and will definitely try and stop by there if possible. If not I'll be back in late November chasing fur and will stop by at that time. I don't plan to start anything until spring, so no hurry there.

Mind if I shoot you a PM about trapping up in that area? I don't want to crowd anybody and want to try to avoid other trappers if at all possible.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman