No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661589
08/30/22 07:00 PM
08/30/22 07:00 PM
nm
A
adam m Offline
trapper
adam m  Offline
trapper
A

nm
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
[Linked Image]

Obviously that's the wife laugh

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661593
08/30/22 07:14 PM
08/30/22 07:14 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Summa my posts got erased too....so Imma bake a pizza.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661618
08/30/22 07:42 PM
08/30/22 07:42 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
[Linked Image]

Report a post club - Non member

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661619
08/30/22 07:43 PM
08/30/22 07:43 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661635
08/30/22 08:06 PM
08/30/22 08:06 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
I saw what was posted by leftlane. It was very disgusting. Given what I was 'permanently' banned for (responding to a question with my interpretation), leftlane should be gone. If not for good he should have a looooooong vacation. That is if this is truly a kid friendly site. I generally enjoy his posts, but, he went way over the line with that meme. If he was permanently banned I would not blame the boss for it. I will stop here as I am sure the boss has already made his mind up.

On a side note, it would be entertaining to see the deleted post of those who are bickering so we can follow along. Redacted of course. whistle

Time is more precious than gold if you know how to spend it
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer.~My Dad
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661637
08/30/22 08:10 PM
08/30/22 08:10 PM
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada
[Linked Image]

Re: August Memes [Re: 080808] #7661644
08/30/22 08:18 PM
08/30/22 08:18 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted by 080808
Everyone stop now! I have to get more popcorn. Seriously maybe what I see in this thread clearly shows what’s wrong with our country.
Semper Fi

Yes, STOP!! This is supposed to be a MEMES thread.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: August Memes [Re: Jerry Jr.] #7661647
08/30/22 08:22 PM
08/30/22 08:22 PM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
I saw what was posted by leftlane. It was very disgusting. Given what I was 'permanently' banned for (responding to a question with my interpretation), leftlane should be gone. If not for good he should have a looooooong vacation. That is if this is truly a kid friendly site. I generally enjoy his posts, but, he went way over the line with that meme. If he was permanently banned I would not blame the boss for it. I will stop here as I am sure the boss has already made his mind up.

On a side note, it would be entertaining to see the deleted post of those who are bickering so we can follow along. Redacted of course. whistle

Must have been one heck of a meme.

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661650
08/30/22 08:24 PM
08/30/22 08:24 PM
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

It may be about time to do away with Meme threads, the way things are going.

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661670
08/30/22 08:40 PM
08/30/22 08:40 PM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

[Linked Image]

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661671
08/30/22 08:42 PM
08/30/22 08:42 PM
PA
Squaretimber Offline
trapper
Squaretimber  Offline
trapper

PA

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661675
08/30/22 08:50 PM
08/30/22 08:50 PM
Nevada
N
nvwrangler Offline
trapper
nvwrangler  Offline
trapper
N

Nevada
[Linked Image]

Re: August Memes [Re: Paul Dobbins] #7661681
08/30/22 08:56 PM
08/30/22 08:56 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

central Haudenosaunee, the De...
Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
It may be about time to do away with Meme threads, the way things are going.

I missed the meme in question; but overall, I truly enjoy the meme threads, and frequently forward some of them to my wife, daughter and sister

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661683
08/30/22 08:57 PM
08/30/22 08:57 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

[Linked Image]

Report a post club - Non member

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661691
08/30/22 09:03 PM
08/30/22 09:03 PM
Maryland
S
SwampFox Offline
trapper
SwampFox  Offline
trapper
S

Maryland
Mr Dobbins, for what it's worth, I would hate to see that happen. I actually look forward to reading that everyday and the humor helps me to get through my day. In my opinion it appears to be the minority that think it's funny to put on memes that are not kid friendly. I do not do disrespect and stupid well. The meme that was posted was sick, evil and twisted. Then his "buddies" start in on me...Iv'e been on here a while...same crowd. Birds of a feather...Makes me wonder if they even care for kids? Fair questions. They are our greatest treasure and one day (I believe soon) folks are gonna have to answer for their actions...ALL will. Why not a vacation? Sends a better message than having all lose out on memes because of a few (fill in the blank). And this site is one of a kind in my opinion. As a whole it seems that it's basically the same group of people that throws these memes out and think it's funny. And then if someone stands up to it (I did), then you have a small group of idiots that post that I am on my soap cart or where did you get touched? Paul this is not fair, nor right (for crying out loud the soap cart meme came from a moderator. I ask you respectfully...what kind of message does this send to those doing their best to say and do the next right thing? To say something when some sad excuse wants to post something sick? That memes was SICK!!! Do the moderators see this? Fair and respectful question sir and I get my posts taken down and I don't understand it sir. To me it sends a mixed message sir. My opinion is what was written in here....then give him vacations have him go. Hold him accountable. If not they're going to keep doing it and then this site's going to be ruined ...my humble opinion. And I'll say this because I've seen it since I've read this site, before I joined and I've seen a lot of really high caliber quality people leave this site. Why? Why sir? This is not attack on you Mr. Dobbins. It is a fair question, because most of us LOVE AND RESPECT this site. Are a few bad apples gonna... However I will say this, a lot of very quality people have left (I miss James and respect him and NOT ashamed to say it, I miss BUCK) and I think that not having them (ALL THE FOLKS WHO LEFT or got tired of the...) is sad. I would like to ask who was it...you or one of your moderators that took my post down? And if so, why they took it down when people have posted sick and twisted memes and I actually stand up for it and I get mine erased? Now when people make their comments to me I'm not a doormat and I do not do disrspect. I am respectful. I'll be respectful. I will dialogue, but I will call a spade a spade! And some of those people are jerks and very disrespectful and I guarantee most would not say that face to face (no this is NOT a threat...making a point) which makes it sad, because then they think they have a platform here? So, I throw this out for food for thought and I would like to know why and who erased mine and if I need to start a new thread for answers then, I'm more than willing, but I think that's personally messed up. I stand up for doing and saying the next right thing and it makes me wonder how about all the other people on this site. Why aren't they saying something? Do they not care... does it not matter? The children mean something to me and I will say it every time. We are losing our youth at a scary and alarming rate. I don't care where I'm at or who I'm with, because that's doing the next right thing and that's part of what's wrong with America and with that, then thank for hearing me out. Mr.Dobbins, if I have been wrong, then please show me. I will apologize.I would like a response though and I thank you and I appreciate this site and I pray for this site and these people everyday Sir. God bless and happy trails, SwampFox

P.S. The MEME that I called out was removed. That tells me someone thought it was inappropriate.

My question is this: the person who posted it did NOT apologize. I find that very interesting!

Makes me question:

A) does he care?
B) does it matter to him?
C) will he post one like that again and if so, how long until he does?

No remorse is interesting...

Last edited by SwampFox; 08/30/22 09:37 PM. Reason: Tired
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661705
08/30/22 09:24 PM
08/30/22 09:24 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
In Leftlane's defense, it's kind of how we roll.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661707
08/30/22 09:25 PM
08/30/22 09:25 PM
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

[Linked Image]

Chris

>>In God we trust<<
Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661715
08/30/22 09:33 PM
08/30/22 09:33 PM
WISCONSIN
W
Wild_WI Offline
trapper
Wild_WI  Offline
trapper
W

WISCONSIN
Swampfox,

I'm not Mr. Dobbins or a moderator, but I understand your frustration. In this internet world it's hard for fellas to bloody each other's nose and expect both sides to shake hands afterwards and apologize. I also appreciate the meme posts and realize they are a privilege and not a right. Folks here can rub each other the wrong way wether that's how we were brought up, personalities or beliefs but in the end I hope we're all good meaning folks. I hope everyone can respect the set rules because these threads are the only humor some of us get.

Re: August Memes [Re: SwampFox] #7661716
08/30/22 09:34 PM
08/30/22 09:34 PM
Paul Dobbins Offline
"Trapperman custodian"
Paul Dobbins  Offline
"Trapperman custodian"

Originally Posted by SwampFox
Mr Dobbins, for what it's worth, I would hate to see that happen. I actually look forward to reading that everyday and the humor helps me to get through my day. In my opinion it appears to be the minority that think it's funny to put on memes that are not kid friendly. I do not do disrespect and stupid well. The meme that was posted was sick, evil and twisted. Then his "buddies" start in on me...Iv'e been on here a while...same crowd. Birds of a feather...Makes me wonder if they even care for kids? Fair questions. They are our greatest treasure and one day (I believe soon) folks are gonna have to answer for their actions...ALL will. Why not a vacation? Sends a better message than having all lose out on memes because of a few (fill in the blank). And this site is one of a kind in my opinion. As a whole it seems that it's basically the same group of people that throws these memes out and think it's funny. And then if someone stands up to it (I did), then you have a small group of idiots that post that I am on my soap cart or where did you get touched? Paul this is not fair, nor right (for crying out loud the soap cart meme came from a moderator. I ask you respectfully...what kind of message does this send to those doing their best to say and do the next right thing? To say something when some sad excuse wants to post something sick? That memes was SICK!!! Do the moderators see this? Fair and respectful question sir and I get my posts taken down and I don't understand it sir. To me it sends a mixed message sir. My opinion is what was written in here....then give him vacations have him go. Hold him accountable. If not they're going to keep doing it and then this site's going to be ruined ...my humble opinion. And I'll say this because I've seen it since I've read this site, before I joined and I've seen a lot of really high caliber quality people leave this site. Why? Why sir? This is not attack on you Mr. Dobbins. It is a fair question, because most of us LOVE AND RESPECT this site. Are a few bad apples gonna... However I will say this, a lot of very quality people have left (I miss James and respect him and NOT ashamed to say it, I miss BUCK) and I think that not having them (ALL THE FOLKS WHO LEFT or got tired of the...) is sad. I would like to ask who was it...you or one of your moderators that took my post down? And if so, why they took it down when people have posted sick and twisted memes and I actually stand up for it and I get mine erased? Now when people make their comments to me I'm not a doormat and I do not do disrspect. I am respectful. I'll be respectful. I will dialogue, but I will call a spade a spade! And some of those people are jerks and very disrespectful and I guarantee most would not say that face to face (no this is NOT a threat...making a point) which makes it sad, because then they think they have a platform here? So, I throw this out for food for thought and I would like to know why and who erased mine and if I need to start a new thread for answers then, I'm more than willing, but I think that's personally messed up. I stand up for doing and saying the next right thing and it makes me wonder how about all the other people on this site. Why aren't they saying something? Do they not care... does it not matter? The children mean something to me and I will say it every time. We are losing our youth at a scary and alarming rate. I don't care where I'm at or who I'm with, because that's doing the next right thing and that's part of what's wrong with America and with that, then thank for hearing me out. Mr.Dobbins, if I have been wrong, then please show me. I will apologize.I would like a response though and I thank you and I appreciate this site and I pray for this site and these people everyday Sir. God bless and happy trails, SwampFox

I have been on the road most of the day. When I got to my motel, I saw where there were numerous notifications about a bad post, but it had already been taken down.
The meme threads are on probation. If there's anymore of this crap, it will be done away with.

Re: August Memes [Re: 330-Trapper] #7661728
08/30/22 09:43 PM
08/30/22 09:43 PM
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline
The Count
~ADC~  Offline
The Count

Iowa
I'm not a moderator on this section of the forum SF. I never even saw the meme in question. But apparently some moderator did. It's their job to remove it and admonish the perpetrator, not yours. All you have done is made a big scene and gone all high and mighty with the name calling and "I'm so great, and you're all so stupid." crap. The moderators on this section do a tremendous job of keeping this place the way Paul wants it. They don't need you to scold anyone for them. There is a notify button at the bottom of every post, if the post offends you, hit that button and let the moderators do THEIR job.

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread