No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7653476
08/19/22 05:44 PM
08/19/22 05:44 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Your funny

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7653484
08/19/22 05:55 PM
08/19/22 05:55 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
But thats not all.
You can bet your last nickel ( apparently not you Actor) that every single middleman is taking a bigger share as well. And why not.
All you guys are blaming Biden.
just

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: AKAjust] #7653486
08/19/22 05:57 PM
08/19/22 05:57 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by AKAjust
But thats not all.
You can bet your last nickel ( apparently not you Actor) that every single middleman is taking a bigger share as well. And why not.
just

Why did we have cheaper gas when Trump was in office?

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: AKAjust] #7653492
08/19/22 06:04 PM
08/19/22 06:04 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD

Partly true.
If I felt Biden was at fault you can sure bet I'd be agreeing with you guys.
War in Ukrain is mostly at fault.
Russia is the culpret there.
We have not trusted them to for 80 years. And for good reasons.
Believe it or not Teddy Roosevelt is at fault too.
During his presidency he established the national park system. To protect our beautiful wilderness from those who would destroy it for financial gain.
But mostly big buisness. Oil companies.
As shown above their profits are up 59%. which is 56% above the year before.
Before blaming someone take a look at the real picture.
just.

Who was President when Russia decided the reward was worth the risk as far as going into Ukraine?
Hint; Who said a " minor incursion" would be OK?

Who cancelled the Keystone pipeline on Day One of his Residency?

What percentage have US gas prices increased?
The rest of the world?

I seem to recall Obama mocking Romney for thinking Russia was a threat
"" Obama said. "And, the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back, because the Cold War's been over for 20 years."

Why has Elena Baturina, one of Russia's wealthiest women, escaped the sanctions levied on Russians after the attack on Ukraine.
Is it because SHE paid Hunter Biden’s company $3.5 million, and now is she receiving preferential treatment from the Biden administration because she has not been targeted by Treasury Department sanctions?

Last edited by DaveP; 08/19/22 06:46 PM.
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: AKAjust] #7653523
08/19/22 07:00 PM
08/19/22 07:00 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
But thats not all.
just

So is joe completely blameless?

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: trapdog1] #7653526
08/19/22 07:11 PM
08/19/22 07:11 PM
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Tennessee
Originally Posted by trapdog1

You can't blame sniffy. He is selling our strategic reserve that we all paid for to the Chinese to make gas prices here come down. I brilliant strategy, only a demorat could think up. All to make life better for ya'll

Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7653579
08/19/22 08:22 PM
08/19/22 08:22 PM
new york
M
mike mason Offline
trapper
mike mason  Offline
trapper
M

new york
Just got back from KY/OH and got gas for $3.03 in KY. NY is still $4.50/gallon.

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: trapdog1] #7653668
08/19/22 10:45 PM
08/19/22 10:45 PM
SE Iowa USA
A
AKAjust Offline
trapper
AKAjust  Offline
trapper
A

SE Iowa USA
Originally Posted by trapdog1
But thats not all.
just

Dunno but he ain't the principal villan.
just

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7653727
08/20/22 12:32 AM
08/20/22 12:32 AM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
just, your thinking defies logic, Biden promised to end fossil fuels and he's doing everything in his power to keep his promise. Good grief man.

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7653825
08/20/22 08:11 AM
08/20/22 08:11 AM
Champaign County, Ohio.
KeithC Offline
trapper
Happy Birthday KeithC  Offline
trapper

Champaign County, Ohio.
A good rate of return on your money is considered anything over 7.1%. Oil companies have just gotten back up to an average of 4.7%, when you look at 1 quarter's loss of around 45% and the next quarters gain of nearly 50%.

I could not live on a 4.7 profit on my money. I would have to have much more money to do it.

Oil companies, like other companies, are people and people need money to live.

Keith

Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: AKAjust] #7654002
08/20/22 03:56 PM
08/20/22 03:56 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
[quote=Yukon John][quote=Mike in A-town]Free enterprise? Like when a mentally deficient, morally bankrupt moron denies drilling permits? Then instead of fessing up and reversing a dunderhead move... He goes and begs OPEC like Oliver Twist asking for more gruel...

That free enterprise?

Mike

Hmmm sounds like a political statement to me.
just

Normally I would say that it doesn't take a genius to realize that political interference has an effect on prices at the pump...

But the fact that you have doubled down on stupid over the last 2½ pages... I'm starting to think it may require some level of intellect that exceeds yours.

When there is an increase in the price of raw materials, the price of the finished product will reflect that. When an elected official does everything in his power to increase the scarcity of crude, gas prices must rise.

It isn't rocket science... Or maybe it is for some people.

Keep defending your boy though.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Actor] #7654007
08/20/22 04:19 PM
08/20/22 04:19 PM
Florida
B
bjansma Offline
trapper
bjansma  Offline
trapper
B

Florida
Best thing for this country is for gas prices to remain high through the elections. I am more concerned to see them dropping as much as they have in recent weeks. If prices get back to $3ish my fear is that the midterms will be a lot tougher than the landslide they should be.

People vote out of fear and greed and right now there's a lot of both right now. But if their pocketbooks are feeling better they will vote on secondary issues that might not be as black and white to voters and might not go the way I would like.

I feel bad for everyone experiencing pain at the pump or grocery store but maybe the perspective I just provided will help you.

Bob Jansma
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: bjansma] #7654074
08/20/22 06:04 PM
08/20/22 06:04 PM
Aliceville, Kansas 43
Yukon John Offline
trapper
Yukon John  Offline
trapper

Aliceville, Kansas 43
Originally Posted by bjansma
Best thing for this country is for gas prices to remain high through the elections. I am more concerned to see them dropping as much as they have in recent weeks. If prices get back to $3ish my fear is that the midterms will be a lot tougher than the landslide they should be.

People vote out of fear and greed and right now there's a lot of both right now. But if their pocketbooks are feeling better they will vote on secondary issues that might not be as black and white to voters and might not go the way I would like.

I feel bad for everyone experiencing pain at the pump or grocery store but maybe the perspective I just provided will help you.

Age old tactic, happens all the time! Make the people suffer, then give a little hope, and they'll just forget (or celebrate(talking about the masses, of course))!

Act like a blank, get treated like a blank. Insert your own blank!
Re: Wish I could say what I am Thinking... [Re: Mike in A-town] #7654116
08/20/22 07:01 PM
08/20/22 07:01 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
[quote=Yukon John][quote=Mike in A-town]Free enterprise? Like when a mentally deficient, morally bankrupt moron denies drilling permits? Then instead of fessing up and reversing a dunderhead move... He goes and begs OPEC like Oliver Twist asking for more gruel...

That free enterprise?

Mike

Hmmm sounds like a political statement to me.
just

Normally I would say that it doesn't take a genius to realize that political interference has an effect on prices at the pump...

But the fact that you have doubled down on stupid over the last 2½ pages... I'm starting to think it may require some level of intellect that exceeds yours.

When there is an increase in the price of raw materials, the price of the finished product will reflect that. When an elected official does everything in his power to increase the scarcity of crude, gas prices must rise.

It isn't rocket science... Or maybe it is for some people.

Keep defending your boy though.

Mike

Hahahahahahahaha, I nominate this for the post of the week. In bold, priceless!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread