No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7564942
04/20/22 10:28 PM
04/20/22 10:28 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Anybody got peace and love tattooed on their knuckles?

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: ] #7564948
04/20/22 10:33 PM
04/20/22 10:33 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Originally Posted by Mark June
Wolfdog91, I enjoy your posts sir. Are you suggesting that people will use tattoos as a measuring stick to see how others respond to them?
I find people hardly pull their eye balls off an iPhone to look at anyone.

[Linked Image]

Yes sir. I've met a number of people who have various tattoos and they will point blank tell you , if your the type of person that will act negative to them strictly because of some tattoos they have no desire for that type of person to be around them.if they need to they will cover up but generally they just plain want legit people around them.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7564957
04/20/22 10:40 PM
04/20/22 10:40 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
Just read a few posts, it seems most don't like women that have tattoos. Maybe, just maybe some women get tattoos just to cut down on all the unwanted advances. Quick way to keep life more simple in some ways.

Bryce

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7564963
04/20/22 10:44 PM
PA
L
lumberjack391 Offline
trapper
lumberjack391  Offline
trapper
L

PA
Boco, Down here its love/hate. You would need 5 fingers for the word "peace" LOL No regerts

Last edited by lumberjack391; 04/20/22 10:45 PM.
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7564964

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Wolfdog91,
So then if I gauge your comment correctly,
person #1 has a tattoo
and they set a bar of measurement where person #2...
who may have an opinion about person #1's tattoo.....
must have the same opinion as person #1 about that tattoo.
Or else they are a no go?

So a tat is a judgment tool?

Huh. In the olden days (about 10 years ago) it used to be.... you gotta da cash or no cash.

When does that human evolutionary process thingy start again? I think we still need more time and resources.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7564975
04/20/22 11:01 PM
04/20/22 11:01 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Heck Wolfy, you got me intrigued now. What you planning on repelling folks with?
Mine is just a little symbol that represent how I feel, just a little coil of dog poo as someone mentioned earlier. I also have a few other bits to add, but the artist I want to do them is booked out over a year. The big rattlesnake on Kylee's leg represents the same thing as my little symbol just in a much more realistic artwork than my more traditional snake.

On my right upper arm a candle with the quote " do not go gentle into that good night" because it was one of the poles I listened to alot that helped me get though my suicidal depression. There's a few others but that's the main one

Man that is deep. I do not know what you went through, but, that has alot of meaning there. I am not a fan of tats below the elbows, but that is one that I would agree with. Where are you thinking about having it put?

Time is more precious than gold if you know how to spend it
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer.~My Dad
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: ] #7564985
04/20/22 11:11 PM
04/20/22 11:11 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
Wolfdog91,
person #1 has a tattoo

Huh. In the olden days (about 10 years ago) it used to be.... you gotta da cash or no cash.

When does that human evolutionary process thingy start again? I think we still need more time and resources.

Blessings,
Mark

You still do not get it. The tats are not for the 'other people'. They are for the one that has them. If some one has a problem with the tat(s) and wants nothing to with them because of it then so much the better. Begone with those that do not want to get to know someone for who they are.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7564998
04/20/22 11:22 PM
04/20/22 11:22 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Jerry Jr.
Are you usually this harsh in real life?
I was asking Wolfdog91 for his thoughts if you'll allow it.
You tend to bring a weed torch set on HIGH to a camp fire cookout of friendly Tman'ers.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565001
04/20/22 11:30 PM
04/20/22 11:30 PM
ND
grumley701 Offline
trapper
grumley701  Offline
trapper

ND
Makes no never mind to me if a person has or don't have tats, personally I don't have any desire to put ink under my skin after 30+ years of continually washing it off my skin... laugh

Pure Blood
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: ] #7565002
04/20/22 11:34 PM
04/20/22 11:34 PM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91,
person #1 has a tattoo

Blessings,
Mark

No not really. More like this.
Say a girl as arm sleeve. Let's just say something like a arm full of roses or koi fish or something. Something they llike and think is beautiful. Mabye it has some deep meaning. Regardless try got it because they wanted it.
Say when she talks to someone wearing long sleeves their super nice to her. That other person is talkative , attentive yadda yadda yadda.
She thinks hay maybe this is a really good person. I like
Next day she comes in starts talking and rolls up her sleeves to do whatever,the other person instead of just continuing to be the same kinda person kinda sneers goes "o you have tattoos" and starts acting completely different..
She now know that person is .. probably not the super nice guy they thought.

I mean it could be the same thing with say a trump hat. Yeah the girl you where talking to while in uniform at work seems like a real keeper but when you come to pick her up and she flips out all because you have a "make America great again" hay then yeah you might not want her in your life or circle.
And you can always have someone just be honest and say hay I'm not super into tats or trump supporters but you seem like a really nice person and I wanna get to know you or still work with you yadda yadda.
I mean it's not there strictly for the purpose of weeding people out but it can be used for that.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7565014
04/20/22 11:45 PM
04/20/22 11:45 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
Wolfdog91,
person #1 has a tattoo

Blessings,
Mark

No not really. More like this.
Say a girl as arm sleeve. Let's just say something like a arm full of roses or koi fish or something. Something they llike and think is beautiful. Mabye it has some deep meaning. Regardless try got it because they wanted it.
Say when she talks to someone wearing long sleeves their super nice to her. That other person is talkative , attentive yadda yadda yadda.
She thinks hay maybe this is a really good person. I like
Next day she comes in starts talking and rolls up her sleeves to do whatever,the other person instead of just continuing to be the same kinda person kinda sneers goes "o you have tattoos" and starts acting completely different..
She now know that person is .. probably not the super nice guy they thought.

I mean it could be the same thing with say a trump hat. Yeah the girl you where talking to while in uniform at work seems like a real keeper but when you come to pick her up and she flips out all because you have a "make America great again" hay then yeah you might not want her in your life or circle.
And you can always have someone just be honest and say hay I'm not super into tats or trump supporters but you seem like a really nice person and I wanna get to know you or still work with you yadda yadda.
I mean it's not there strictly for the purpose of weeding people out but it can be used for that.

You are some much better with words than I am, even though you can't spell write! wink whistle

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565015
04/20/22 11:46 PM
04/20/22 11:46 PM
Northern Nevada
B
Bob Offline
trapper
Bob  Offline
trapper
B

Northern Nevada
My wife has lots of tattoos, and I like them. She has a half sleeve of a mountain scene with bears catching salmon in a stream with a waterfall, the night sky with the northern lights, pine trees, an owl and eventually it wall have a couple bighorn rams. Her other arm has a buck skull done up all pretty with roses and made to look like the skull is engraved with paisley patterns. On one forearm she has a hummingbird, and on her calf a big dragonfly. One side of her collarbone she has foliage with primroses and starting at the top of her shoulder going all the way down to her hip bone about 10” wide she has roses with leaves and thorny vines.

Anyone who says tattoos are a sign of poor choices or irresponsible behavior is ignorant. My wife is the most responsible person I know.

"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 52Carl] #7565017
04/20/22 11:49 PM
04/20/22 11:49 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by 52Carl
When I first lay eyes on a pretty gal with a big tattoo, my knee jerk reaction is, "I wonder what is/was wrong with her?"
I can't help it.
Having said that, I work with two younger ladies with tattoos and have gotten to know them. They are some of my favorite people of all time. So I guess, to some extent, it really doesn't matter in the long run.

Actually, it’s to the full extent not to some extent. Judging a person because they have tattoos is stupid, simple as that. I do not have any tattoos.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565025
04/21/22 12:03 AM
04/21/22 12:03 AM
Saskatchewan
S
Saskquatch Offline
trapper
Saskquatch  Offline
trapper
S

Saskatchewan
A tramp stamp is pretty much a sure thing!!??

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565026
04/21/22 12:09 AM
04/21/22 12:09 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Now I do have to say some stuff it's just common sense your gonna get judged.like if you have obviously gange related face tats or the word " bimbo" right above your boobs then yeaaaahhhh no duh your only gonna attract certain people. I've had to go up side the head a few of the younger kids I know because their 15 and wanna go get tear drops tattooed on them. Like if you just wanna be stupid get some omg kind cute like a pineapple or a frog or something so when your 50 you kid doesn't ask " grand dad why do you have a picture of that Ronald ragen guy ringing a dinosaur butt naked on your arm ?"

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565030
04/21/22 12:25 AM
04/21/22 12:25 AM
Saskatchewan
S
Saskquatch Offline
trapper
Saskquatch  Offline
trapper
S

Saskatchewan
Sooo, in all honesty, my girlfriend (who is my wife now of 35 years), got my initials tattooed on her ankle when she was 16. I was a little concerned at the time, however as it would turn out, she is twice the human I could ever be...and I think I'm kind of a big deal. I told her I'm going to get a big fuggly tat like that guy from intervention on my neck.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565035
04/21/22 12:44 AM
04/21/22 12:44 AM
WI>>>MN >>>WI
T-Rex Offline
trapper
T-Rex  Offline
trapper

WI>>>MN >>>WI
Just a couple random semi-related thoughts;
  • What do you guys have against skanks?
  • How do you know it isn't a real honey bee crawling out of my butt crack?

Man who mistake shillelagh for fairy wand; see pixie dust, also.
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: 2zwudz] #7565038
04/21/22 12:48 AM
04/21/22 12:48 AM
CO
R
Ringneck1 Offline
trapper
Ringneck1  Offline
trapper
R

CO
Isn't the judgement y'all are talking about the same no matter which side of the table you're sitting on? I mean if a woman with tats automatically closes the door on how a guy has an initial reaction to her tats, before getting to know the real person? IDK seems like a judgement to me.

Tats or no tats doesn't matter compared to personality.

Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: Wolfdog91] #7565046
04/21/22 01:19 AM
04/21/22 01:19 AM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Originally Posted by waggler
A woman with tattoos is about as much of a turn-on as a woman sucking on a cigarette imo.

Originally Posted by Jerry Jr.
Do you guys think that they are doing it to impress some fat old men?

Glad someone elese was thing this laugh

Probably as likely a scenario as their doing it to impress Garden Gnomes. laugh

Last edited by white dog; 04/21/22 01:50 AM.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Do you prefer woman to not have tattoos??? [Re: bodycount] #7565047
04/21/22 01:25 AM
04/21/22 01:25 AM
Beaman Iowa 55
M
Mike Cope Offline
trapper
Mike Cope  Offline
trapper
M

Beaman Iowa 55
Originally Posted by bodycount
Tats on blacks look more like a bad bruise. But then there is the lip and tongue rings.

Some of the most impressive Tats I have seen were on Black People. they were done without an outline and the colors and design popped out.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread