No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553297
04/09/22 02:11 PM
04/09/22 02:11 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
millions being allowed in illegally each year...you could say (accurately) that these people are being encouraged to cross by the current administration with money and other benefits so they can get more votes. I wish the Texas governor good luck with his plan...but I really think we are beyond anything like that having any effect on what is going on at the border.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553484
04/09/22 07:17 PM
04/09/22 07:17 PM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

JS, I would hope that you share in the biblical view, which is a believers tension between "Love God, Love others".... the core of the 10 commandments in the OT just as it is throughout all the NT Scripture, and the imperative by our Lord to submit to the authorities. >>>> because governments & laws of governments are the means by which God keeps peace on earth until the time of the 2nd Advent.
Good thing we have governments, because we can see what happens when any government implodes >>>> people are left to the.... people. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. At a minimum we need to know people seek another place to live for the same reasons everyone does. A decent life and a safe place to work and raise a family.

The news media's spin on the border is so warped, it's useless. False narrative about ALL the people who hope to go on welfare which is 100% not true.
Come and work alongside people who are not as fortunate as us, and see for yourself what Loving others with helping hands looks like. You'll see the welfare looter narrative is just another click bait statement designed to keep chaos in full swing - all day, every day - so that those in power can sleep easy.
I won't be fooled by modern day Nero's. Nope.

As I said in my earlier post, the governmental immigration system is incredibly archaic. Surprise. It's bloated. Filled with bickering, do-nothings who just keep doing more... hardly anything.

The real question is, why does a people who are the richest in human history, tolerate such a bloated government agency when is so utterly useless when it comes to helping people get in, or not get in, or whatever based on current America's laws.

I have no absolute answer, but my guess is.... I think the people running the modern era human slave trade are happy as a lark taking advantage of other people
which I KNOW IS the exact opposite of Christian values.

My identity is in a heavenly Kingdom first, followed by this blessed USA. I love both but this order, and not vice versa, has to be the sifter through which all is sifted, as a follower of Christ.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553490
04/09/22 07:23 PM
04/09/22 07:23 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Does God love satan and are we to?

No.

Why not? What is he doing that he deserves no love?

-Goofy-
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7553525
04/09/22 08:00 PM
04/09/22 08:00 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Does God love satan and are we to?

No.

Why not? What is he doing that he deserves no love?

He is a fallen angel who is tricking people into going to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Nevada bound
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553545
04/09/22 08:15 PM
04/09/22 08:15 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
I hope they drop em off at the white house front gate.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553663
04/09/22 10:03 PM
04/09/22 10:03 PM
williams,mn
trapper les Offline
trapper
trapper les  Offline
trapper

williams,mn
A gang of American Rednecks should be intercepting these busses and conficsating phones and money from these guys....

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553729
04/09/22 11:18 PM
04/09/22 11:18 PM
M.T.V. Alaska
Y
yukonjeff Offline
trapper
yukonjeff  Offline
trapper
Y

M.T.V. Alaska
The governor can call out his national guard to protect the border any time he wants but guess what ...looks like he is deep state too.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553799
04/10/22 05:43 AM
04/10/22 05:43 AM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
Lotta talk not much action

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553800
04/10/22 05:54 AM
04/10/22 05:54 AM
havelock, NC
Rye Offline
trapper
Rye  Offline
trapper

havelock, NC
If abbot had any intention of shipping them to DC, he would have just started doing it quietly. He wouldn't have made a spectacle of it. As such, it's an empty threat and the Fed's know it. The weak border servers as campaign fodder for both sides, of which neither have intention of solving.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first. "
--Mark Twain.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: bblwi] #7553914
04/10/22 08:58 AM
04/10/22 08:58 AM
central Missouri
B
Bigfoot Offline
trapper
Bigfoot  Offline
trapper
B

central Missouri
Originally Posted by bblwi
Illegal immigration is not a problem in todays world. Problems have solutions and we are unwilling or unable to find a solution. Todays chaos at our southern border serves both parties very well in different ways. For the Dems they use the women and children to show the lack of empathy of the GOP. The GOP is supported heavily by the businesses that want and need labor and lower cost labor with no benefits. Also both parties use immigration as a way to solicit for major campaign funds that are used on issues other than immigration reform.
On the other hand 10-15 million undocumented workers or people on the lower edge of our economic ladder have almost no impact on our total government expenses or GNP. To think that the richest nation in the world with 330 million citizens is being pulled down by that few people with low salaries and even moderate types of assistance is noteworthy in its ignorance of what drives our economy.

Bryce

Ignorance is the notion that Democrats don't want cheap labor to , or the thought that they wont take advantage of it if they get the chance

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553955
04/10/22 09:27 AM
04/10/22 09:27 AM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
The Texas governor has a backbone, something lacking in Biden and Harris.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553987
04/10/22 09:46 AM
04/10/22 09:46 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
I thought you guys were building a wall and Mexico was paying for it. grin

Last edited by rvsask; 04/10/22 09:46 AM.
Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: Bob Jameson] #7553989
04/10/22 09:51 AM
04/10/22 09:51 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

The wall was built with the Remain in Mexico Policy which China Joe promptly cancelled.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. [Re: bblwi] #7554100
04/10/22 11:52 AM
04/10/22 11:52 AM
Alaska/Washington
D
Dragger Offline
trapper
Dragger  Offline
trapper
D

Alaska/Washington
Originally Posted by bblwi
Illegal immigration is not a problem in todays world. Problems have solutions and we are unwilling or unable to find a solution. Todays chaos at our southern border serves both parties very well in different ways. For the Dems they use the women and children to show the lack of empathy of the GOP. The GOP is supported heavily by the businesses that want and need labor and lower cost labor with no benefits. Also both parties use immigration as a way to solicit for major campaign funds that are used on issues other than immigration reform.
On the other hand 10-15 million undocumented workers or people on the lower edge of our economic ladder have almost no impact on our total government expenses or GNP. To think that the richest nation in the world with 330 million citizens is being pulled down by that few people with low salaries and even moderate types of assistance is noteworthy in its ignorance of what drives our economy.

Bryce

This is pure fantasy from someone who has no clue of the actual cost of illegal immigration. Coming from a county which has one of the highest illegal populations per-capita it is clear the devastation it has on the local citizens.

Some get rich but most pay the cost for their cheap labor.

And you "Christians" crack me up. When we have veterans living on the streets I'm suppose be respectful of those who didn't respect our borders and who feel entitled to a better life? No money or power is derived from our homeless so who cares right?

Having lived through death threats and an attempted car jacking by "undocumented immigrants" I'm pretty soured.

I guess some of US have to give up our quality of life so you can live in your fantasy world and feel good about your compassion towards others.

Last edited by Dragger; 04/10/22 01:32 PM.

Give an illegal alien a fish and he eats for a day. Deport him and you never have to feed him ever again!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread