No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: spjones] #7536320
03/23/22 11:56 AM
03/23/22 11:56 AM
Wi.
D
Diggerman Offline
trapper
Diggerman  Offline
trapper
D

Wi.
Originally Posted by spjones
There’s no hunting with hand guns allowed

Very limited opportunity for trappers too use hand guns

But hey, they gave us an extra year too turn in our black guns. Whoopy!!!

Dont sugar coat it, I can do more with recreational drugs than you can with a pistol.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: rvsask] #7536360
03/23/22 12:33 PM
03/23/22 12:33 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by rvsask
Alarmist propaganda from the Conservative party (I voted for them) and their supportive media. The same group crying that parties need to work together awhile back are now crying about ones doing just that, they need to pick a lane.
It won’t amount to much like Boco said.

What the freedom convoy did was alienate a lot of voters from a party (the one I voted for) that is self imploding.

But for some it’s easier to just hang everything on anti Turdeau hate than it is to critique the party of their own preference. Kind of like Americans that way I guess.

It’s actually amazing to me how many adults don’t know the meaning of Communism. I guess regurgitating memes and YouTube videos is easier than actually learning.

See this ^ is exactly what I mean. Denying we have a serious problem and that this country is sliding into communism. You are being told what you can say, ( look at the proposed bills for that information) you are being told what you can and cannot do, and there are grave consequences if you cross the line, ( think about the bank accounts that were frozen ) those people have a right to peacefully support whoever they want but the government took that away.

It is now illegal in Canada for a pastor of a church to preach certain things, see here:

https://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/...canadian-law-against-biblical-sexuality/

The government has given the police the power to determine what firearms we are allowed to have and that list is shrinking.

The government has totally ignored the charter of rights and freedoms on so many fronts its unbelievable. The list goes on and on. People like rvsask and boco are the problem. Im convinced of that now. What they dont realize, is that it will affect them too. There are serious consequences on the horizon for the residents of Canada. There have been bills proposed in the USA to give asylum to Canadians....that should tell you something.

Even the CBC has run a few stories on some of this communist nonsense.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opi...slation-threatens-human-rights-1.6198800

Meanwhile a lot of Canadians just like rvsask and boco pretend it isnt happening, or maybe they are Ok with it, but one thing is now certain; Canada is no longer a 'free' society like it was 20-years ago.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536365
03/23/22 12:41 PM
03/23/22 12:41 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
You been in the bush way too long,lol,you need to get back in touch with reality.
The problem is people like you who lap up all the retarded conspiracy theories floating around constantly.

Protesting is fine,disrupting peoples lives endlessly is something else.
The freedom convoy made their point-but went too far.
My Daughter and Son in law both live and work downtown Ottawa-they were fed up with the disruption and like me was glad to see it cleared up.

Only people who had bank accounts frozen were those breaking the law-we are a society of law and order thank god,not like the USA where people burn down cities and get away with it.
The center right conservatives like myself,stand with these views.
Far right nutbars like you are thankfully in a small minority here.

Last edited by Boco; 03/23/22 12:47 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536372
03/23/22 12:49 PM
03/23/22 12:49 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
^nice spin as usual.....

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536376
03/23/22 12:55 PM
03/23/22 12:55 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Now that the railroad workers union has gone on striker it will disrupt everything in Canada. Let’s see if the union gets the same criticism and treatment as the truckers are getting and continue to get by some on TM!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536380
03/23/22 12:57 PM
03/23/22 12:57 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Robert has a touch of the totalitarian in him. His way or the highway.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536383
03/23/22 12:59 PM
03/23/22 12:59 PM
ontario canada
K
Knappett Offline
trapper
Knappett  Offline
trapper
K

ontario canada
unfortunately the reality is that they are stripping us of our rights and freedoms. not sure how that's a conspiracy? it's certainly not a theory it's a fact? if your ok with having to show papers to use a washroom at a McDonald's and you think that's not an infringement on your rights as a Canadian citizen then theres no point in trying to reason with you. ( by the way the government has cancelled the passport thing for now, but it's not because of the massive freedom rallies pushing back) also they're is certain guns, 308 bolt action that have been deemed "too acurate" and are now prohibited. again not a conspiracy. it's a fact, you can get a list from the rcmp. the local gunstore has a big shipment detained because of it. which they already paid for. I guess I just can't understand how people can think they are as free as ever when many of our charter of rights and freedoms have been taken. and there's no conspiracy it's right in front of you but they close they're eyes and pretend nothing's wrong. it's frustrating for sure but I pray it's not too late for them to change what they're enabling to happen here.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Knappett] #7536392
03/23/22 01:10 PM
03/23/22 01:10 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
I heard somewhere yesterday that in one of Obama’s books in one of the chapters he addresses the method of the take over of America. His instructions were to infiltrate corporations and change minds from there. I believe he said it will take years!

Freedom and Liberty are under attack where they currently exist. It’s a war to the left and if you can’t see it your head is in the sand!

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536408
03/23/22 01:26 PM
03/23/22 01:26 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
The one thing it looks like in Canada from my perspective is the Government says how much freedom the people have. Your freedom is only good tell the government decides to take it away. And it has already happened in some obvious ways. But some refuse to admit it.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Boco] #7536410
03/23/22 01:28 PM
03/23/22 01:28 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Boco
You been in the bush way too long,lol,you need to get back in touch with reality.
The problem is people like you who lap up all the retarded conspiracy theories floating around constantly.

My Daughter and Son in law both live and work downtown Ottawa-they were fed up with the disruption and like me was glad to see it cleared up.

Only people who had bank accounts frozen were those breaking the law-we are a society of law and order thank god,not like the USA where people burn down cities and get away with it.

See ^ another communist outed. Its a complete and total lie that the people who's accounts were frozen were breaking any law. I would ask boco to show some proof of that but I already know he cant, and the reality is he knows he cant either. Canadians are pulling their money out of Canadian banks because of it. There was nothing illegal about supporting the convoy. The condemnation of how the Canadian govt treated the convoy was worldwide. To call yourself a conservative is a joke.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536414
03/23/22 01:30 PM
03/23/22 01:30 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Boco as a friend, you are choicing not to see the truth. Not sure if it's pride or fear that is influencing you but your example of going to go buy a truck as an example of your freedom completely laughable.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536416
03/23/22 01:32 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline OP
trapper
Marty  Offline OP
trapper

North East Kansas
boco is a spin artist....should work for cnn.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Knappett] #7536417
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Knappett
unfortunately the reality is that they are stripping us of our rights and freedoms. not sure how that's a conspiracy? it's certainly not a theory it's a fact? if your ok with having to show papers to use a washroom at a McDonald's and you think that's not an infringement on your rights as a Canadian citizen then theres no point in trying to reason with you. ( by the way the government has cancelled the passport thing for now, but it's not because of the massive freedom rallies pushing back) also they're is certain guns, 308 bolt action that have been deemed "too acurate" and are now prohibited. again not a conspiracy. it's a fact, you can get a list from the rcmp. the local gunstore has a big shipment detained because of it. which they already paid for. I guess I just can't understand how people can think they are as free as ever when many of our charter of rights and freedoms have been taken. and there's no conspiracy it's right in front of you but they close they're eyes and pretend nothing's wrong. it's frustrating for sure but I pray it's not too late for them to change what they're enabling to happen here.

Exactly on point. Our local gun store has a shipment detained right now too. Its easier to understand how some people dismiss or refuse to admit these things are happening when you realize who you are talking to. The vast majority of them have a steady stream of govt milk running down their chin. Most of them have never produced anything. The government is vital to their survival. They are the problem.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536455
03/23/22 02:10 PM
03/23/22 02:10 PM
ontario
G
grampy Offline
trapper
grampy  Offline
trapper
G

ontario
I doubt we will have much of a country left after 2025. Will just be a shambles for someone else to try and start a recovery.
As of now it is basically a dictatorship. This pact will not allow the gov't to be taken down by another vote.
As for the bank account seizures, I understand there were bank accounts seized because of donations that were made to the convoy, even before it was declared illegal.

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Knappett] #7536467
03/23/22 02:16 PM
03/23/22 02:16 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Knappett
back) also they're is certain guns, 308 bolt action that have been deemed "too acurate" and are now prohibited.

Politicians fear they can't build a perimeter out of its reach?

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536478
03/23/22 02:26 PM
03/23/22 02:26 PM
saskatchewan canada
K
kingrat Offline
trapper
kingrat  Offline
trapper
K

saskatchewan canada
Boco you better pull your head out of the sand. These arent conspiracy theories they are happening
You honestly believe he joined forces with the ndp and gave them the dental care and pharma care they want for no good reason? Hes about to unleash some nasty things that he knows would never pass without them. They made a deal with the devil.

Last edited by kingrat; 03/23/22 02:27 PM.
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Boco] #7536492
03/23/22 02:39 PM
03/23/22 02:39 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by Boco

Far Right nut bar, that is exactly the truth. They see the far left nut bars but have no idea they’re as nutty. Like Boco said , thankfully they’re a small minority here.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. I can’t even imagine how unfun some of you people must be to hang around, there’s so much positive outlook in your aura. Lol

Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: rvsask] #7536494
03/23/22 02:40 PM
03/23/22 02:40 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Originally Posted by rvsask
[quote=Boco]You been in the bush way too long,lol,you need to get back in touch with reality.

Far Right nut bar, that is exactly the truth. They see the far left nut bars but have no idea they’re as nutty. Like Boco said , thankfully they’re a small minority here. They don’t realize that because they live in echo chambers.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. I can’t even imagine how unfun some of you people must be to hang around, there’s so much positive outlook in your aura. Lol

Last edited by rvsask; 03/23/22 02:41 PM.
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536501
03/23/22 02:47 PM
03/23/22 02:47 PM
michigan,USA
S
seniortrap Offline
trapper
seniortrap  Offline
trapper
S

michigan,USA
Oh Snap: I heard somewhere yesterday that in one of Obama’s books in one of the chapters he addresses the method of the take over of America. His instructions were to infiltrate corporations and change minds from there. I believe he said it will take years!

Sounds like Nikita Khrushchev Back at the UN spouting his aims for us.

Vietnam--1967 46th. Const./Combat Engineers

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"
Re: Oh, canada.... [Re: Marty] #7536503
03/23/22 02:48 PM
03/23/22 02:48 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Personal attacks mean ur are running out of evidence to support your view.
As an intelligent person rvsask I know u can do better, Boco now , I'm losing confidence.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread