No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Mein Kampf [Re: warrior] #7482552
02/02/22 05:52 PM
02/02/22 05:52 PM
On the Sugar River, Wisconsin
longrangekilla Offline
trapper
longrangekilla  Offline
trapper

On the Sugar River, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by warrior
Guys when I can stand on the remains of Dachau and see Munchen on the horizon and know that this camp was in place PRIOR to the invasion of Poland, Czechoslavakia and Austria and the German people had the madman's book and words plus daily seeing the start of the horror and THEY DID NOTHING!

I stand by my statement hoping it will not be said of us.

But as history shows Germany was not alone either before or after. The apparent norm is genocide if history is read openly and honestly.

So your solution to that would be more suffering and death? You make no sense.

Nobody is defending the killing of innocent people here EXCEPT YOU, so your latest post, besides being confusing, is irrelevant to this discussion.

If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Re: Mein Kampf [Re: Wolfdog91] #7482717
02/02/22 08:51 PM
02/02/22 08:51 PM
Virginia
52Carl Offline
trapper
52Carl  Offline
trapper

Virginia
If one is not willing to go to battle where men, women, and children are killed, and all forms of infrastructure destroyed, them one should stay completely out of it.
War is Hades for a reason. It is to break the will of the enemy, resulting in their surrender. How far you have to go is completely dependent on the will of your enemy. Hitler's will was misguidedly strong, and his people payed dearly for it.

Re: Mein Kampf [Re: Wolfdog91] #7482908
02/02/22 10:51 PM
02/02/22 10:51 PM
central Missouri
B
Bigfoot Offline
trapper
Bigfoot  Offline
trapper
B

central Missouri
I used to help an old pollick named kielbasa put up hay . He had had the skin pretty much whipped off his back a couple times . From the looks of the scarring the cuts went clear to the bone . He had been a German slave in France Italy and Africa . He didn't have anything good to say about germans . He had a respect for Romal

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread