No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Shotgun shells? [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #7352267
09/10/21 12:27 PM
09/10/21 12:27 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
8-10 years ago I passed on a very reasonably priced Ithica 37 for one and only one reason 16ga beautiful gun , great shape , very good price

at that time I was sure 16ga was a dead or dying round the local gun shop brought in one case of slugs a year for 16ga and maybe 4 cases of other ammo for 16ga all year

the last 18 months 16ga is the only thing on the shelf

Saddest story I've ever read.

Re: Shotgun shells? [Re: trapperkeck] #7352460
09/10/21 05:07 PM
09/10/21 05:07 PM
carter county tenn
T
trapper al Offline
trapper
trapper al  Offline
trapper
T

carter county tenn
I get 12 ga dove and quail loads for 6 something fed upland game 5 shot for 11 something at my local walmart. and more. its hit or miss. i get all i can and dont feel bad about it i get gauges and calibers i dont even have at walmart prices no i dont resell for profit its just a good feeling to know you can supply family and friends if need be

1776 ONE MORE TIME,FREEDOM NEVER COMES FREE
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread