No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Safe Harbor Day #7081146
12/09/20 01:40 PM
12/09/20 01:40 PM
New Mexico
C
Chamacat Offline OP
trapper
Chamacat  Offline OP
trapper
C

New Mexico
Yep..I have never even heard of such a day..If I'm not mistaken all the contested states have certified their state elections...Then it's off to December 14,2020 for electoral vote..What's the odds for President Trump to do anything at this point?..This safe harbor day looks like it is in place to put out any legal agenda at the time...So can President Trump do anything further to helping his chances at a second term? Thanks

I can catch them here...I can catch them ANYWHERE
Re: Safe Harbor Day [Re: Chamacat] #7081155
12/09/20 01:45 PM
12/09/20 01:45 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Certification is effectively meaningless IF the state election is contested on that day.
Basically, the law was put in place by congress as a means to encourage all parties to resolve elections in a timely manner. It does not in any way supercede the Constitution. Nor does it add closure to any active suits or challenges still open at that date.

[Linked Image]
Re: Safe Harbor Day [Re: Chamacat] #7081160
12/09/20 01:47 PM
12/09/20 01:47 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Originally Posted by Chamacat
Yep..I have never even heard of such a day..If I'm not mistaken all the contested states have certified their state elections...Then it's off to December 14,2020 for electoral vote..What's the odds for President Trump to do anything at this point?..This safe harbor day looks like it is in place to put out any legal agenda at the time...So can President Trump do anything further to helping his chances at a second term? Thanks

He is doing that already

Nevada bound
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread