No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Gas Prices [Re: ] #7040208
11/06/20 09:09 AM
11/06/20 09:09 AM
Lebanon, Missouri
H
H5Farm Offline
trapper
H5Farm  Offline
trapper
H

Lebanon, Missouri
$1.69

Re: Gas Prices [Re: ] #7040215
11/06/20 09:18 AM
11/06/20 09:18 AM
Wis. up North!
2020 Offline
trapper
2020  Offline
trapper

Wis. up North!
I agree , Biden gets in by the Power of the Idiots, Gas will be $4.00 or more, remember the green new deal? I cant believe anyone wants the new world order , and that my ignorant Democrat friends is just whats going to happen, China will come rolling back,and not in our favor, our Dollar power will go down, there will be more taxes on everyday things, to pay for all the free walk ins thru the borders, Look at your taxed % for the last yr and see what it is this time next yr- Free health care for the illegal , our you people insane, If you are in favor of that , then pay my share because I'm not- , Just look at whats happening to most of the Democrat run city's? this is what you want?

just because you might not of liked trump for his stand up say it like it is and talk like a buffoon, he did get things done, and in only 4 yrs, with no help from the other side- these career politicians have been playing the game on us / you / there whole lives, you really think they are going to change for our benefit now? if so, then your just as Ignorant / brain dead as they are.

Remember Dems, you might get what you wished for and then some, and then your too ignorant to admit that you really are a Ignorant Fool, by then its too late-

I'm sure this will be struck down , but its the truth, and that's how i feel . it just blows my mind that if you ever watched the Biden / Hillary / Pelosi camp and actually listen to there agenda, that any one in there right mind would agree to it.

I'm sure the executioner will be walking thru the Door anytime soon , But just remember what that guy in the movie with blue paint on his face said , It seem like most have gave up on that idea. And will blindly follow the pied Piper, and for what reason??? I have no Idea-

We finally get a president in that is trying to get rid of the corrupt politicians and you guys want to vote him out of the office, unbelievable!!!!

Last edited by 2020; 11/06/20 09:27 AM.
Re: Gas Prices [Re: ] #7040234
11/06/20 09:38 AM
11/06/20 09:38 AM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan