No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Sciatic Recovery [Re: DWC] #6971279
08/23/20 06:30 AM
08/23/20 06:30 AM
Northern lower Michigan
Feedinggrounds Offline
trapper
Feedinggrounds  Offline
trapper

Northern lower Michigan
Originally Posted by DWC
My inversion table may have been my best purchase ever.
I could write a book on these problems...3rd year of lifestyle change, weight loss, therapy and now gym daily. Inversion tables are great for decompressing the spine. They work best for me right before bed.

you're only allowed so many sunrises... I aim to see every one of them!
Re: Sciatic Recovery [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6971330
08/23/20 08:49 AM
08/23/20 08:49 AM
west virginia
W
wvmntnhick Offline
trapper
wvmntnhick  Offline
trapper
W

west virginia
Had a similar issue couple years ago. Severe pain for several weeks. Couple trips to urgent care and then the physician. He set me up with a neurologist to get an MRI. Meet the neurologist on a Monday, MRI on Tuesday and was laying on the operating table Wednesday morning. Worst he’d ever seen according to him. Thankfully, yours isn’t as bad from what I’m gathering. Still have a bit of numbness in my left quad but that’s all for now. As for the nerve, it is the longest. It’ll repair itself at a rate of roughly 1” per month. That’s what the doctor said anyway. Mine took longer but it was jacked up pretty good. Good luck brother

I keep desperately hoping that one day someone will call me "Sir" without adding "please calm down" or "you're causing a scene."
Re: Sciatic Recovery [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6971451
08/23/20 10:44 AM
08/23/20 10:44 AM
mo
B
billwhitakermo Offline
trapper
billwhitakermo  Offline
trapper
B

mo
I used to think that their was nothing worse than a tooth ache! A couple of years ago I hurt my back, have no earthly idea how. I tried to just work through the pain, but couldn't. It got to the point where I couldn't take the constant sharp stabbing pain down my legs and went to the doctor. He ordered a MRI and I had 3 herniated discs. They had me try pt and I had to get injections. None of it helped and then I got surgery. Surgery wasn't bad, not as bad as the injections anyway. It took about a month to feel better after surgery. My back does pretty good now. Stretching definitely helps alot. I don't have trouble lifting for the most part but being bent over absolutely kills me. Staying stretched out and loose is the key for me. I hope you get to feeling better. Wouldn't wish it anybody. Good luck!!!

Re: Sciatic Recovery [Re: HobbieTrapper] #6971812
08/23/20 04:41 PM
08/23/20 04:41 PM
pa.
J
jarentz Offline
trapper
jarentz  Offline
trapper
J

pa.
I understand what your going thru been there ,done that ! Hope al goes well for you.

jarentz
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread