No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Home Treatment Ideas? [Re: danny clifton] #6825151
04/01/20 02:30 AM
04/01/20 02:30 AM
Montana
U
Useless Eater Offline
trapper
Useless Eater  Offline
trapper
U

Montana
It didn't always prevent the disease but usually did or would give a much milder case of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inoculation

Re: Home Treatment Ideas? [Re: KeithC] #6825214
04/01/20 07:15 AM
04/01/20 07:15 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by KeithC
Elderberry syrup is my go to for Covid-19. Elderberry cuts the average duration of the flu by 4 days and lessens symptoms. Elderberry cuts the duration of the common cold in half from 4 days to 2 days. The common cold is also a coronavirus.

Elderberry apparently blocks the ability of viruses to bond with cells. It's been used as medicine for at least 3000 years.

We made our own elderberry syrup. You can buy Sambucol, which is made with elderberry and elderberry gummies at your pharmacy, if they are not sold out.

Keith

We're swimming in elderberry here. I haven't used it yet but my mother in law (82) has been using it for years and turned my wife onto it.

Not sure exactly how she prepares it but I know she cooks it down on the stove and adds honey.

Re: Home Treatment Ideas? [Re: Useless Eater] #6825218
04/01/20 07:19 AM
04/01/20 07:19 AM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Useless Eater
It didn't always prevent the disease but usually did or would give a much milder case of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inoculation

You first! grin

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread