No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
tuff grade fha #6811165
03/21/20 10:47 AM
03/21/20 10:47 AM
east syracuse n.y
N
nyrat Offline OP
trapper
nyrat  Offline OP
trapper
N

east syracuse n.y
my muskrat grade was tuff lot of my dec jan rats 2xl 3xl want slt and my select female fishers dropped down x- pale B

Re: tuff grade fha [Re: nyrat] #6811906
03/21/20 08:37 PM
03/21/20 08:37 PM
wisconsin
C
can45 Offline
trapper
can45  Offline
trapper
C

wisconsin
I agree, the muskrat grade was tough. I was surprised, normally I send to NAFA, and always grade out better. Greg S. said there are going to be fewer rat grades, so we'll see what happens. I sent a few crappy coon and coyotes and that's how they graded.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread