No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
WHAT A ZOO #6800090
03/12/20 11:02 PM
03/12/20 11:02 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline OP
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline OP
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Did most of our grocery shopping Wednesday,4 stores and they were all well stocked.
Went tonight to stock up on distilled water for my wifes c-pap and pick up some hamburger and yes--toilet paper.What a difference a day makes.Aldi and wall mart were totally out of paper products and lots of other things.Went to Hudson Wi. largest grocery store.As I was going in ,I saw countless people leaving with jumbo packs of paper towels.
Paper products aisle was almost empty,but one of the workers was unloading box after box of toilet paper and case stacking paper towels.Hamburger was all gone and they weren't going to grind more till tomorrow.
I also was unable to get any rubbing alcohol.
last time I thinned out the squirrels in my yard(a few years ago) I trapped 68.If worse comes to worse--I have a good supply of squirrels to trap,I got toilet paper and I have water for my wifes c pap. Now its time to go into hiding LOL.
Good luck to any of you who need supplies. And good luck avoiding the corona virus.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: Bogmaster] #6800096
03/12/20 11:10 PM
03/12/20 11:10 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Pig in the freezer and chickens in the back yard, breakfast is the most important meal of the day they say.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: Bogmaster] #6800097
03/12/20 11:12 PM
03/12/20 11:12 PM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Squirrel season is closed here until May 15th... But if it goes downhill I reckon hunting seasons won't matter much. Lol

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: Bogmaster] #6800106
03/12/20 11:23 PM
03/12/20 11:23 PM
WI
S
SedgeTrapper Offline
trapper
SedgeTrapper  Offline
trapper
S

WI
It's nuts. Worst case scenario you need 14 days of stuff for a self quarantine. I guess people are planning to do a lot of pooping in those two weeks.

Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: Mike in A-town] #6800110
03/12/20 11:27 PM
03/12/20 11:27 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Online content
trapper
KeithC  Online Content
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Squirrel season is closed here until May 15th... But if it goes downhill I reckon hunting seasons won't matter much. Lol

Mike

It won't matter at all if people get hungry. It might not be a bad idea if things starting getting rough for governors to just declare open seasons again on wildlife, just to keep hungry people from becoming criminals.

Keith

Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: KeithC] #6800172
03/13/20 12:43 AM
03/13/20 12:43 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by KeithC

Mike

It won't matter at all if people get hungry. It might not be a bad idea if things starting getting rough for governors to just declare open seasons again on wildlife, just to keep hungry people from becoming criminals.

Keith

Or just start coughing when the warden hands you the ticket book to sign it.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: WHAT A ZOO [Re: KeithC] #6800181
03/13/20 12:56 AM
03/13/20 12:56 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by KeithC

Mike

Keith

Most would have no clue what to do with it!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread