Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: For all you Coyote trappers [Re: Hunter3005] #6657219
11/04/19 04:21 PM
11/04/19 04:21 PM
Hallettsville TX
jrbb00 Offline
trapper
jrbb00  Offline
trapper

Hallettsville TX
Two sets of traps and tools. Reset on the cross wind so when the next coyote comes to visit they find the set. I second the they do not like resets in Texas, they will not step inside a burn circle to save their lives but will circle them for hours. We have a different K9 down here.

I've never met a skunk I didn't like
Re: For all you Coyote trappers [Re: Hunter3005] #6659109
11/06/19 08:35 PM
11/06/19 08:35 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Still new at this but the only catch circles I’ve ever caught coyotes in is a possums catch circle, never after another coyote. Setting on the edge of a catch circle yeah, but never in it. And on advice from a local trapper and what I learned on here, I swap out traps with new clean traps after every catch. Doing that alone increased my catches tremendously.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91