Wildcrafting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live
Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar
Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting
Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Print Thread
Hop To
some info on ginseng market to share #6605042
08/28/19 06:51 PM
08/28/19 06:51 PM
Illinois
foxkidd44 Offline OP
trapper
foxkidd44  Offline OP
trapper

Illinois
i sent a message to mills ginseng company in Arkansas regarding what the current status of the ginseng market looks like,,,my question and ,,his response.

we all know everythings upside down right now,,,,but do you maybe have a guess as to where ginseng from ilinos might start?? i took out for my vacation in early sept , when our season starts here............and plan to hit it hard.

he responded...I don't usually keep up with Illinois prices. I will tell you unless you have very well dug bulby roots you are probably better to sell green this year. I have been told, "No bulby, no buyers."

I have buyers interested in green roots, but 0 asking for dry.

seriously hope it picks up. kind of depend on seng money to fund my trapping expenses.

Stand by your principles, Stand by your guns, and victory complete and permanent is sure at last.
Abraham Lincoln
Re: some info on ginseng market to share [Re: foxkidd44] #6605727
08/29/19 06:27 PM
08/29/19 06:27 PM
northern indiana
K
kenny k Offline
trapper
kenny k  Offline
trapper
K

northern indiana
So if only large ginseng is wanted will that drive up price? I don't have much here to dig. but still looking.

Re: some info on ginseng market to share [Re: foxkidd44] #6607410
09/01/19 01:27 PM
09/01/19 01:27 PM
Illinois
foxkidd44 Offline OP
trapper
foxkidd44  Offline OP
trapper

Illinois
im still goin to dig as well.......I just enjoy looking for it

Stand by your principles, Stand by your guns, and victory complete and permanent is sure at last.
Abraham Lincoln
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread