No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
LKL Trapping Experience #6493233
03/17/19 09:02 AM
03/17/19 09:02 AM
N.E. Nebr
L
LDW Offline OP
trapper
LDW  Offline OP
trapper
L

N.E. Nebr
Returned yesterday from Kansas after attending the school. What a great experience it was. Lesel, Leon and Kendall are first rate trappers and better yet, just good people. Even the most seasoned trapper will find a wealth of information to be had. Lee and Kendall showed us their methods and locations to be more successful and Leon's fur handling methods are second to none. Amazing accommodations at the Pipe Creek Guide service and even more amazing food provided by Tara and Denise. They take a limited number to insure more one on one instruction, so as soon they release next years dates, better get signed up. I highly recommend this school.

Re: LKL Trapping Experience [Re: LDW] #6493564
03/17/19 02:54 PM
03/17/19 02:54 PM
North Central Kansas
M
MATTKS Offline
trapper
MATTKS  Offline
trapper
M

North Central Kansas
Good meeting you Larry and a great time. I have been to both years they have had it since it was close to home and have picked up something every time. I think anyone of any experience level will learn something new from this school. For the price it can't be bet. With product discounts, added fur from your line, and added value in quality of fur put this class pays for itself. I have learned alot from all the instructors and even other people there in the evenings bsing but the thing that I have noticed the most is there have been fur handlers novice to seasoned and Leon has a wealth of knowledge in putting up fur that can teach even seasoned guys how to make the value of your fur go way up. Plus the accommodations and food are great.

Re: LKL Trapping Experience [Re: LDW] #6493902
03/17/19 10:06 PM
03/17/19 10:06 PM
N.E. Nebr
L
LDW Offline OP
trapper
LDW  Offline OP
trapper
L

N.E. Nebr
Nice meeting you also, Matt. Enjoyed the conversation. Now I know why you returned for a second time.

Re: LKL Trapping Experience [Re: LDW] #6494310
03/18/19 12:43 PM
03/18/19 12:43 PM
Iowa
M
minkercooner Offline
trapper
minkercooner  Offline
trapper
M

Iowa
Larry was a great time it was nice meeting you . And Matt fun time like always was good to see you again my friend . Kendall

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread