No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410364
12/27/18 01:59 PM
12/27/18 01:59 PM
Northern mn
A
Andy27 Offline
trapper
Andy27  Offline
trapper
A

Northern mn
It seems as if his base are going to come up a bit shy. Been around 17 million for a while now.

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: upstateNY] #6410435
12/27/18 03:20 PM
12/27/18 03:20 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
[quote=upstateNY
That dress wearin Canada leader is worse than our liberal polotitions.They are inviting all the Pakistanis to come over,,and telling them to bring their parents and grand parents also and they will all be eligible for what they call old peoples pension.Equivelent to our social security,,,compliments of the tax payers. Worlds gone nuts.[/quote]

Been reports lately that Trudy is getting worried. They are running out of room and funds to house all the arrivals.

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: hippie] #6410448
12/27/18 03:39 PM
12/27/18 03:39 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
[/quote]Been reports lately that Trudy is getting worried. They are running out of room and funds to house all the arrivals.[/quote]
Who'd a guessed that? I hear SoCal still has plenty of room.

Last edited by Gary Benson; 12/27/18 03:41 PM.

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Maddog47] #6410637
12/27/18 06:44 PM
12/27/18 06:44 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Maddog47
How much has been collected to date?

And how much have Tman members donated?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410642
12/27/18 06:48 PM
12/27/18 06:48 PM
USA MN
Snowpa Offline
trapper
Snowpa  Offline
trapper

USA MN
Originally Posted by bluegrassman
[img]http://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall[/img]

looks like people are showing how much they really want the wall.

Some body is gonna be rich

Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410644
12/27/18 06:49 PM
12/27/18 06:49 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
No man's land between the US and Canada. I was expecting the Border Patrol to show but they must have been busy elsewhere. The only thing crossing here is moose. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Posco] #6410696
12/27/18 07:37 PM
12/27/18 07:37 PM
Ely, MN
Z
zymguy Offline
trapper
zymguy  Offline
trapper
Z

Ely, MN
Originally Posted by Posco
No man's land between the US and Canada. I was expecting the Border Patrol to show but they must have been busy elsewhere. The only thing crossing here is moose. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm on that same line about 1500 miles west of you . I refer to them as washington monuments the canadians dont usually get it

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: James] #6410699
12/27/18 07:40 PM
12/27/18 07:40 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Maddog47
How much has been collected to date?

And how much have Tman members donated?

Jim

How much has James donated?
Jim

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Gary Benson] #6410773
12/27/18 08:45 PM
12/27/18 08:45 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
I'm sure he matched everything the left has donated to date.

Eh...wot?

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410778
12/27/18 08:47 PM
12/27/18 08:47 PM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
What is dang hard about grasping the concept about a SOVEREIGN NATION being able to guard our borders and determine who is and is not allowed into our country? Last I looked we the USA are still independant and have not signed any treaty or documents saying that anyone has the right to come into the country at will. So why is it so hard for liberals to understand this? (I know, it is a rhetorical question). All males in my family outside of my father have served in the armed services, we did so because we believed (and still do) that our nation needs to be defended and protected from all forms of threats and that includes foreign nationals crashing our borders en mass! These kids dying at the border are dying at fault to their horrible parents taking them on a dangerous journey that they should never have made yet the fault is being put on our border patrol, this is insanity and it will not end well for anyone.

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410807
12/27/18 09:14 PM
12/27/18 09:14 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
It's all about illegal votes for the D's...they care nothing about the people, or they would be taking them into their homes.

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Birch Tree] #6410831
12/27/18 09:35 PM
12/27/18 09:35 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Birch Tree
What is dang hard about grasping the concept about a SOVEREIGN NATION being able to guard our borders and determine who is and is not allowed into our country? Last I looked we the USA are still independant and have not signed any treaty or documents saying that anyone has the right to come into the country at will. So why is it so hard for liberals to understand this? (I know, it is a rhetorical question). All males in my family outside of my father have served in the armed services, we did so because we believed (and still do) that our nation needs to be defended and protected from all forms of threats and that includes foreign nationals crashing our borders en mass! These kids dying at the border are dying at fault to their horrible parents taking them on a dangerous journey that they should never have made yet the fault is being put on our border patrol, this is insanity and it will not end well for anyone.

Why is it so hard for Trump followers to understand that opposition to the wall does not mean one is for open borders? (That is not a rhetorical question.)

Some of us wall opponents think border security can better be achieved by spending the money on other things. I think the wall envisioned by Trump would cost far more than any estimates we've been shown, and the suits over condemned property needed for the wall will last for years.

Something I don't see mentioned is that the wall would be an affront to the national dignity of Mexico. We should have good relations with our neighbors, and building walls doesn't help.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410833
12/27/18 09:36 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
[Linked Image]

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Birch Tree] #6410836
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook

Nice post.

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: Gary Benson] #6410838
12/27/18 09:37 PM
12/27/18 09:37 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Gary Benson
It's all about illegal votes for the D's...they care nothing about the people, or they would be taking them into their homes.

True!

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410847
12/27/18 09:45 PM
12/27/18 09:45 PM
MN
FlyinFinn Offline
trapper
FlyinFinn  Offline
trapper

MN
End the drug war and the welfare state. Everything else is lipstick on a pig. Stamp your feet all you want that the orange mopped bafoon can't get his wall, but it matters little without doing the two things I mentioned first.

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410851
12/27/18 09:52 PM
12/27/18 09:52 PM
Wright county, Minnesota
Birch Tree Offline
trapper
Birch Tree  Offline
trapper

Wright county, Minnesota
Hey James, allowing millions of your own citizens to cross a sovereign nations borders doesn't help foster good relations either, as well as allowing armed cartels to run entire swaths of their country to the detriment of it's neighbors. If a wall isnt the answer then what is? All I hear is that we "must" be compassionate for our poor southern neighbors and if we don't allow them in then we are all racist.

Mark Skokan, Buffalo MN.

MTA and NTA Member.
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: James] #6410858
12/27/18 10:00 PM
12/27/18 10:00 PM
Northern MN
O
Osky Offline
trapper
Osky  Offline
trapper
O

Northern MN
P

Why is it so hard for Trump followers to understand that opposition to the wall does not mean one is for open borders? (That is not a rhetorical question.)

Some of us wall opponents think border security can better be achieved by spending the money on other things. I think the wall envisioned by Trump would cost far more than any estimates we've been shown, and the suits over condemned property needed for the wall will last for years.

Something I don't see mentioned is that the wall would be an affront to the national dignity of Mexico. We should have good relations with our neighbors, and building walls doesn't help.

Jim

Seriously?? An affront to their dignity?? Ever hear what happens to Americans when they over stay their visa, or are accused of a crime in Mexico? How about the soldier who crossed from here unknowingly and went straight to prison. How many drug lords operate there??
Lastly, this entire discussion would not be happening if Mexico had enough dignity to enforce THEIR side of the border.

Osky

"A womans heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth, and I can find no sign on it"

Jabless in Minnesota

www.SureDockusa.com
Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: James] #6410862
12/27/18 10:03 PM
12/27/18 10:03 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon

Jim

Dignity ? You have no clue. Mexico is a s hole by their own doing .

S hole creep has infected the southern border of the USA for decades costing the US tax payers billions

A wall is an effective tool for border control

Report a post club - Non member

Re: gofundme/ we the people will fund the wall [Re: bluegrassman] #6410903
12/27/18 10:35 PM
12/27/18 10:35 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Online content
trapper
Posco  Online Content
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Neglecting a wall and allowing it to become dilapidated is a visual way to convey to the American people the government isn't doing its job. It speaks to permanence. Liberals know that.

Page 22 of 28 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 27 28
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread