No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trapper In Need of Help Elizabethtown, PA Area #6319037
09/06/18 04:36 PM
09/06/18 04:36 PM
Western.PA
T
tripletrophy Offline OP
trapper
tripletrophy  Offline OP
trapper
T

Western.PA
I am about to move to the Elizabethtown, pa area and most likely won't have a trap/fur handling shed. I am looking for a fellow trapper in the area that would be willing to allow me to use their furhandling shed or could put me in contact with someone. I would be willing to help them out with taking care of fur! Anything helps

Sincerely,

A desperate Man!

Re: Trapper In Need of Help Elizabethtown, PA Area [Re: tripletrophy] #6319072
09/06/18 05:30 PM
09/06/18 05:30 PM
PA
P
pick65 Offline
trapper
pick65  Offline
trapper
P

PA
Check the PTA web page for Donna Spittle, she can put you in touch with her husband
or the District 11 director Ralph Wagner.

pick65

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread