No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Trapper School #6281004
07/17/18 07:14 PM
07/17/18 07:14 PM
South Central Pa
S
Spur Offline OP
trapper
Spur  Offline OP
trapper
S

South Central Pa
Hello District #8,

I am sending out this email to remind everyone of our upcoming trapping school in Richfield, Juniata County on Aug 11, 2018. The club is located just off Rt 35 in the town of Richfield. I will have the "orange stretcher boards" posted from Rt 35 back to the club. The club address is 2689 Lauver Valley Rd, Richfield P.A. 17086. The GPS is N40 40.384 / W077 06.855. We will be serving breakfast at 7:00 am and start classes at 8:00. At this point we have 29 students registered, and room for plenty more! If you know anyone interested in the school please have them contact me and I will take their registration over the phone. If you have anyway to help promote the school through websites or social media please do so. We will have breakfast and registration from 7:00- 8:00 a.m. and then get into the classes. The following is a list I have of instructors from the March meeting, instructors should be there early enough to have their stations set up and ready to go by 8:00 a.m.

Fox and Coyote- Hern Blett
Beaver- Nelson Hosler
Bobcat - Tim Warner
Mink / Muskrat- Jim Witmer & Gregg Jacobs
Raccoon- Todd Bender & Autumn McEntee
Trap Preparation- Nelson Hosler
Fur Handling- Paul Strausner/ Colby Karr
Baits and Lures- Al Eppleman
Rules and Regulations- PGC Warden - Howard Malehorn

* If anyone listed as an instructor cannot make it please let me know asap so I can get a replacement. If you have any questions or concerns please call 717- 732-8099 or email me.

See you then! George

Re: Trapper School [Re: Spur] #6281043
07/17/18 08:02 PM
07/17/18 08:02 PM
South Central PA
oneoldboot Offline
trapper
oneoldboot  Offline
trapper

South Central PA
Thanks for the reminder. Hope to learn about the blue bucket set during the breaks.

Re: Trapper School [Re: Spur] #6281425
07/18/18 11:24 AM
07/18/18 11:24 AM
Upstate NY
David Morse Offline
trapper
David Morse  Offline
trapper

Upstate NY
Is there a cost? Can you camp out there?

life member NYSTA
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread