No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
FEMA employees??? #6211584
04/08/18 08:35 AM
04/08/18 08:35 AM
Lebanon, WI
Randy Wieland Offline OP
trapper
Randy Wieland  Offline OP
trapper

Lebanon, WI
Does anyone here at T/Man work for FEMA? Specifically, I'm having some major issues with a County Land Use Director in reference to a property that had been excluded from wetlands. In 2011, the area maps were re-drawn and it appears that the building site for the house was omitted to be excluded.

The engineer that I hired to submit all the paper work and cross sections has hit a dead end, and I need to find someone that can give us proper direction.

Thanks

The only thing worse than losing........Is QUITTING!
Lifetime Member WTA
Re: FEMA employees??? [Re: Randy Wieland] #6211632
04/08/18 09:28 AM
04/08/18 09:28 AM
Alabama
2ndjoborfun Offline
trapper
2ndjoborfun  Offline
trapper

Alabama
Ran,

Worked with them (Homeland security - same agency). If you are in a floodplain (at least down here in the deep South) good luck. Another agency that may be corrected with the "current admin folks".

2nd

“In God is our trust!” And the star-span-gled ban-ner in tri-umph shall wave O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
Francis Key
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread