Wilderness Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#567437 - 02/08/08 09:14 AM Re: Some Canadian Wildlife Pics from New Brunswick [Re: wolferrules]
kyminktrapr Offline
trapper

Loc: Argillite, KY
The one closest to the camera looks like it has a collar on it. Those are some awesome pics.

#567444 - 02/08/08 09:20 AM Re: Some Canadian Wildlife Pics from New Brunswick [Re: kyminktrapr]
DROPTINE14
Unregistered

this begs one question to me.. when cats travel in packs,herds,flocks, what is it called?

#567450 - 02/08/08 09:22 AM Re: Some Canadian Wildlife Pics from New Brunswick [Re: kyminktrapr]
Mira Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
I suspect these are a study group that the DNR were waiting to picture for examination on general health and thus the perfect set up. Our biologists are one of the reasons that conservation works. Yet they get slammed from both sides on a lot of issues. I know I would rather have biologists working for us(wildlife peoples) then have ARA preservationist beliefs take over Wildlife management. Some biologists have fallen into that trap. I hope time allows them to see that health is maintained by balance where man does have his place as a bean counter and harvester of nature.

Mac Leod Motto

#567468 - 02/08/08 09:35 AM Re: Some Canadian Wildlife Pics from New Brunswick [Re: Mira Trapper]
dbljaw Offline
trapper

Loc: Southern Indiana
Thanks for the pics and info. on them. Nice looking scenery there too.

#569377 - 02/09/08 11:21 AM Re: Some Canadian Wildlife Pics from New Brunswick [Re: dbljaw]
Mira Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
To The Top, cause it is a nice sunny day here and some folks might have missed these and want to brighten up their day with some Wild Life worth looking at.

Mac Leod Motto

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2