ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
The Weather & ADC Work #5066728
05/31/15 11:13 AM
05/31/15 11:13 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I have been kind of keeping track of the weather and our business and the effect that weather has. The average temperature for our

region in the month of May is 65 degrees. We have been 16 degrees above that and 19 degrees below that this year. I have not kept

close track of the number of phone calls but we always get more on the really nice days. I did keep better track of the animal

movements and those weeks that were above average in temperature were also above average in animals caught and new jobs started. I

am wondering how warm weather effects those of you that always have warm weather? Is too much heat detrimental to your business or

is it like ours, the hotter, the better?

Re: The Weather & ADC Work [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #5066827
05/31/15 12:52 PM
05/31/15 12:52 PM
Mass
TDHP Offline
trapper
TDHP  Offline
trapper

Mass
Naturally hotter makes for ideal temps and encourages lots of outdoor work around here and that's when most people discover they have a critter issue that needs attention, so I see a spike in ground trapping. Also exposes the urine stain on a ceiling which was thought to be from a water leak until it says hello and becomes more evident to the homeowner thanks to the heat.

Smile, you're an expert!
http://tdhpwildlifecontrol.webs.com/
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread