Home

The Weather & ADC Work

Posted By: Paul Winkelmann

The Weather & ADC Work - 05/31/15 03:13 PM

I have been kind of keeping track of the weather and our business and the effect that weather has. The average temperature for our

region in the month of May is 65 degrees. We have been 16 degrees above that and 19 degrees below that this year. I have not kept

close track of the number of phone calls but we always get more on the really nice days. I did keep better track of the animal

movements and those weeks that were above average in temperature were also above average in animals caught and new jobs started. I

am wondering how warm weather effects those of you that always have warm weather? Is too much heat detrimental to your business or

is it like ours, the hotter, the better?
Posted By: TDHP

Re: The Weather & ADC Work - 05/31/15 04:52 PM

Naturally hotter makes for ideal temps and encourages lots of outdoor work around here and that's when most people discover they have a critter issue that needs attention, so I see a spike in ground trapping. Also exposes the urine stain on a ceiling which was thought to be from a water leak until it says hello and becomes more evident to the homeowner thanks to the heat.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums