ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Instagram #4456689
05/01/14 03:33 PM
05/01/14 03:33 PM
Colorado
P
ProFox Offline OP
trapper
ProFox  Offline OP
trapper
P

Colorado
for those who don't know what it is, it is a photo sharing app for your phone. I find myself using it way more than t-man. It's a great way to post pics and discuss ADC.
Cagetrapper is my username.
What's yours?

Jake Trujillo
Golden, CO

Re: Instagram [Re: ProFox] #4456764
05/01/14 04:27 PM
05/01/14 04:27 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Okay Jake, that's no fair. Who are you discussing ADC work with? And posting pictures to?

The most dangerous thing that I own is my smartphone. If I don't get killed on the highway, just answering it, will be a miracle!

Thank God I can't text. I'm thinking of inventing a telephone that just makes and answers calls. That would be cutting edge!

Re: Instagram [Re: ProFox] #4458261
05/02/14 03:29 PM
05/02/14 03:29 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
And make it so it hangs on the wall of your house/shop. It will be out of the way, yet handy, and will eliminate all those annoying calls when your on the road.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread