ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: PETA Drones? [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4326124
02/20/14 01:05 AM
02/20/14 01:05 AM
southwest, VA
andyva Offline
trapper
andyva  Offline
trapper

southwest, VA
Not that I'm a prepper or anything, but I hear tell that those drones operate off of UHF signals, and it's not incredibly hard to fashion a UHF signal jammer. Would make wingshooting more productive if you can make it hover, or crash first. Oops, now you're on a list. Sorry.

Re: PETA Drones? [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4333263
02/23/14 03:18 AM
02/23/14 03:18 AM
Alaska Northwestern
That Fool Offline
trapper
That Fool  Offline
trapper

Alaska Northwestern
The components of the drones will be mainly plastic and metal, more than likely mostly plastic. I would imagine 2 shot or bbs would work to take them out. Just need to take out the rotors out, one or two. Salvage what is left and take out a few more. Have your self a drone, just need to order a controller. I have seen a drone for 300 bucks, wont work in any winds stronger than 20 miles per hour, 5 miles per hour if it has a go pro on it.

Re: PETA Drones? [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4334644
02/23/14 09:06 PM
02/23/14 09:06 PM
St. Louis area
D
Dave Schmidt Offline
trapper
Dave Schmidt  Offline
trapper
D

St. Louis area
I don't think that the GoPro flying platform would qualify as a drone - it's just a large R/C helicopter. Seems that drones are much more advanced, e.g. the ability to manuever independently (or at least out of sight of the operator).

ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread