ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Squirrel Bait Samples..the gold kind #4282900
01/31/14 09:00 PM
01/31/14 09:00 PM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
I have decided after many many many conversations with many very knowledgable people to bring back some very good lures from back in the day. I had the privilege of working with some very good lure devolpers in our industry for many years. I had the privilage of working on and devolving a very good gold lure that is no longer on the market because the Origions of this lure was not known.
There were three people that worked on the formulation to this lure...two are no longer with us and I never felt the need to make rodent lures. Up until now. I have ordered the chemicals to make this lure available again. If you are interested in adding this lure to your bait box PM me your address and I will send you a free sample of concentrate. Rest in peace James White and Kirk, your secrets have always been safe with me.

Re: Squirrel Bait Samples..the gold kind [Re: Mike Hurley] #4285797
02/02/14 11:42 AM
02/02/14 11:42 AM
Luray,VA
M
Mike Hurley Offline OP
trapper
Mike Hurley  Offline OP
trapper
M

Luray,VA
114 sample requests over 2 websites, not bad. I will make the batch this week and send them out. Thanks guys..you won't be disappointed

Re: Squirrel Bait Samples..the gold kind [Re: Mike Hurley] #4296879
02/06/14 10:06 PM
02/06/14 10:06 PM
wisconsin usa
O
oldrat Offline
trapper
oldrat  Offline
trapper
O

wisconsin usa
Would appreciate a sample if still possible to get one. email me at ratslaya@sbcglobal.net and let me know the cost of shipping to Wisconsin.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread