ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Last Podcast #4125846
11/20/13 07:42 PM
11/20/13 07:42 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

It has been a fun six years of doing podcasts with so many of you. My last public call in podcast will be this Thursday Night, 8PM EDT/7PM CDT. Fry, Winkleman last call smirk.

I hope many of you stop by and join me and Justin (HD WILDLIFE)

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4125942
11/20/13 08:16 PM
11/20/13 08:16 PM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
What is next for you Robb?

Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4126482
11/20/13 11:22 PM
11/20/13 11:22 PM
Los Angeles, CA
NateSmith Offline
trapper
NateSmith  Offline
trapper

Los Angeles, CA
Well I'm kinda bummed that this will be your last, but I'm grateful for what you've done. I've learned a lot (pretty much everything, in fact) from them.

Re: Last Podcast [Re: Nathan Krause] #4126639
11/21/13 12:26 AM
11/21/13 12:26 AM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Nate Smith I learned a lot too. It was fun but six years is still a long time. I honestly think I ran out of topics in this industry and other then general household pest topics!

I plan on doing something related using my youtube channel, and our network of web sites next year.

Originally Posted By: Trapping By Nate
What is next for you Robb?

Lots of changes not just the podcasts. I also closed my NWCO business down in June and now 100% web guy.

I will be spending more time growing my marketing company ANYTIME WILDLIFE and the visibility of our clients through web sites, setting up pay per click campaigns and writing and producing new content for our network of advertising.

Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4127027
11/21/13 10:01 AM
11/21/13 10:01 AM
somewhere in the middle of MT
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline
trapper
D

somewhere in the middle of MT
I hate when things from the good 'ol days disappear, 4WD trucks with manual hubs and shift levers, sitcoms that could call a spade a spade, NASCAR that drove cars that at least started stock, and now the podcasts are gone. I realize I was an infrequent participant but that was because of the time zone thing mainly. Robb one thing won't go away, it's granola season!! grin

Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4127970
11/21/13 07:33 PM
11/21/13 07:33 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline
trapper
ritrapper  Offline
trapper
R

rhode island
Robb, I think its safe to say everyone in this industry has benefited from your podcasts in one way or another. I for one want to thank you for everything that your podcast have helped me with since starting my business. And I would also like to thank all of the guests that have joined you over the years for sharing their knowledge with the rest of us. I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to working with you on future projects.

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Last Podcast [Re: ritrapper] #4128024
11/21/13 07:52 PM
11/21/13 07:52 PM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: ritrapper
Look forward to working with you on future projects.

Thanks Steve #736

I actually already have you in mind for a future project !

Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4128624
11/21/13 11:01 PM
11/21/13 11:01 PM
Tama country IA
1st RiverRat Offline
trapper
1st RiverRat  Offline
trapper

Tama country IA
Dave I gotta love you lock out hubs and smokeless powder LOL nothing like ripping a 4 X 4 wire on a trappin rig 3 days into season half a mile back . I like my blackpowder as well followed by a patched hand poured round ball.

Adam Utterback
Re: Last Podcast [Re: Robb Russell] #4129483
11/22/13 11:58 AM
11/22/13 11:58 AM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Wanted to drop a quick line this morning to say thanks to Robb and to those who participated in the podcast last night. Some excellent questions and thoughts from all who participated and I appreciate you all giving me time to talk on the subject of WNS and bat conservation issues related to our work.

From the discussion last night I'm putting together a couple of reference lists that I'll post up this coming week for those who are looking for more info or to add to their library.

Best,

Justin

Re: Last Podcast [Re: HD_Wildlife] #4129928
11/22/13 03:50 PM
11/22/13 03:50 PM
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: HD_Wildlife
Wanted to drop a quick line this morning to say thanks to Robb and to those who participated in the podcast last night. Some excellent questions and thoughts from all who participated and I appreciate you all giving me time to talk on the subject of WNS and bat conservation issues related to our work.

From the discussion last night I'm putting together a couple of reference lists that I'll post up this coming week for those who are looking for more info or to add to their library.

Best,

Justin

Thank you Justin. Awesome info on White Nose Syndrome, advice on handling a bat in structures, bats & disease, bat repellents etc even a recommendation of where to be trained right for bat exclusion work.

Justine was preceded by many great WCO's, Beekeepers, SEO Professionals over the last six years in the hundreds who are credit to a experiment started by myself, Bob Evans, Kevin Dahn, Mike Flick, Maynard Stanley with our un-expectent first guest Kirk lapierre and his unplanned class all star class on canada geese removal. I certainly had a great line up of guests Bob Jameson, Ron Jones, Al Lafrance, Rich Cannioti, Reginald Murray, David Mcleod. Al Huot, Mike Millian, Brent Saxton, Dr Ed Bez, Stephen Vantassel, Newt Sterling, Any Williams, and a few hundred more names I could mention.

The podcasts were never about me it was always about what my guests brought and thank you all of you for the last six years.

http://www.anytimewildlife.com/last-podcast-update-white-nose-syndrome-bat-removal/

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread