ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
what pick up lines for property? #4047646
10/11/13 07:03 PM
10/11/13 07:03 PM
north jersey
newjerseytrapper Offline OP
trapper
newjerseytrapper  Offline OP
trapper

north jersey
I was wondering what pick up lines do you guys use for getting properties and jobs(trapping)

Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4047676
10/11/13 07:21 PM
10/11/13 07:21 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Originally Posted By: newjearsytrapper
I was wondering what pick up lines do you guys use for getting properties and jobs(trapping)

You may want to run this thread on Trapper talk more then here aand probably get a better response from Trappers and not most ADC/WCO guys.

The WCO industry is like most BUSINESS's the phone rings because of advertising, marketing and reputation of doing good work.

If you are looking for pickup lines I can't really say since I relate it to some hard up guy trying to get a date more then nuisance work sorry.

I may however recommend a course in salesmanship or finding a local Toastmasters Association. Learn to loosen your tongue and studying up and getting comfortable enough with your field of expertise for discussion with clients.

Its your knowledge , expertise, availability, affordability and self confidence that will sell your jobs not pick up lines.

Good Luck!!

Here are some things you can do locally (compliments of warrior) to acquire more business.

http://www.anytimewildlife.com/offline-a...oval-companies/

By the way newjearsytrapper you probably live in North New Jersey not north jearsy !!

Your probably gonna need to carry a dictionary around too and remember to use it.!!

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4047947
10/11/13 09:57 PM
10/11/13 09:57 PM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline
trapper
Jonesie  Offline
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
I would forget about pick up lines for this business here in New Jersey. You won't get a lot of business or land to trap. everything here is run with marketing in mind, even guys getting deer hunting ground are professional. you won't get on those high dollar estates unless you know what you are doing and show you know what you are doing. NJ has a lot of high profile people. don't use a pitch or line just be real and truthful. Good luck to ya.

Last edited by Jonesie; 10/11/13 09:59 PM.

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4048119
10/11/13 11:19 PM
10/11/13 11:19 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
My pick-up lines are handled by a gal on the company phone named Jessica and you wouldn't believe how much that has cost me over the last 45 years. ( And now there's 15 of us )

Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4048354
10/12/13 07:12 AM
10/12/13 07:12 AM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

I tell them we are too busy.

Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4049143
10/12/13 07:11 PM
10/12/13 07:11 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Well I offer them a free gift if they let me come in there home show them what I have to sell . Then offer 70% off if they take the offer right then and there . I also tell them I'm new and my boss is right down the RD making sure I'm able to make sales today very big day for me could loose my job even .

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4059777
10/18/13 01:48 AM
10/18/13 01:48 AM
Tama country IA
1st RiverRat Offline
trapper
1st RiverRat  Offline
trapper

Tama country IA
LOL at Pesky and Dave your right on try to run away from one they will chase you down.

Adam Utterback
Re: what pick up lines for property? [Re: newjerseytrapper] #4059885
10/18/13 07:06 AM
10/18/13 07:06 AM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

There are many carrot danglers...slow payers...and certificate of insurance accumulators. Ya'll can have 'em.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread