ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Saw this on Craigslist #3939915
08/12/13 10:24 PM
08/12/13 10:24 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline OP
trapper
KeithC  Offline OP
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
http://limaohio.craigslist.org/grd/3991574993.html

"Animal damage control. Gardens, Flowers, fields.
Animal Damage Control Services provided.

My friend and I have been helping our family and neighbors for years with nuisance animal problems.

From the pesky rabbit eating your flowers to the pigeons in the grain silo. We take care of it all.

We can work in town or country environments. When needed we trap with cage traps to keep the animal unharmed yet eliminated from your property. We relocate the animal so it will never be a problem to you again. We also use dog proof leg hold traps for raccoon. These work great around barns, live stock buildings, and the sweet corn patch or garden. The dog proof traps capture the raccoon by the leg. Not harming the animal. We relocate the animal. The traps are made so pets are not captured.

When possible, with the landowners permission we use air rifles to eliminate pests. From the invasive starling clearing out bird feeders to the squirrels nesting in your attic. Our air rifles are top of the line. Low noise and low power make them ideal for jobs around the yard.

We can also deal with larger problems. Such as groundhogs and coyotes. Little problems like mice or pigeons in the barn.

We do not charge. We will share all edible meat with the landowner at request.

If you have an animal or animals, damaging your property, and you want it to stop. Shoot us an email! We can work something out!"

It seems like they lack a business plan. They don't seem to grasp the regulations either. I wonder if they will get a visit from the ODNR.

Keith

Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3939970
08/12/13 10:40 PM
08/12/13 10:40 PM
Tennessee
M
mchitwood Offline
trapper
mchitwood  Offline
trapper
M

Tennessee
Probably not! I hear constant stories around here of well known companies that don't seem to understand the regulations yet haven't heard a single story of them being in any trouble.

Last edited by mchitwood; 08/12/13 10:40 PM.
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3940056
08/12/13 11:18 PM
08/12/13 11:18 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Will trap for food ???

Its nice to know there is someone out there who will share their ground hog and coyote steaks with me and still will work for free.

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3940060
08/12/13 11:21 PM
08/12/13 11:21 PM
Western Montana
A
ADCofWMt Offline
trapper
ADCofWMt  Offline
trapper
A

Western Montana
Probably a kid

Just because something is legal doesn't make it smart.
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: ADCofWMt] #3940073
08/12/13 11:27 PM
08/12/13 11:27 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: ADCofWMt
Probably a kid

You think? I am wondering if his parents are even feeding this boy at home?

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3940268
08/13/13 02:11 AM
08/13/13 02:11 AM
Ford City, PA
T
thekid Offline
trapper
thekid  Offline
trapper
T

Ford City, PA
Originally Posted By: KeithC
http://limaohio.craigslist.org/grd/3991574993.html

"Animal damage control. Gardens, Flowers, fields.
Animal Damage Control Services provided.

My friend and I have been helping our family and neighbors for years with nuisance animal problems.

From the pesky rabbit eating your flowers to the pigeons in the grain silo. We take care of it all.

We can work in town or country environments. When needed we trap with cage traps to keep the animal unharmed yet eliminated from your property. We relocate the animal so it will never be a problem to you again. We also use dog proof leg hold traps for raccoon. These work great around barns, live stock buildings, and the sweet corn patch or garden. The dog proof traps capture the raccoon by the leg. Not harming the animal. We relocate the animal. The traps are made so pets are not captured.

When possible, with the landowners permission we use air rifles to eliminate pests. From the invasive starling clearing out bird feeders to the squirrels nesting in your attic. Our air rifles are top of the line. Low noise and low power make them ideal for jobs around the yard.

We can also deal with larger problems. Such as groundhogs and coyotes. Little problems like mice or pigeons in the barn.

We do not charge. We will share all edible meat with the landowner at request.

If you have an animal or animals, damaging your property, and you want it to stop. Shoot us an email! We can work something out!"

It seems like they lack a business plan. They don't seem to grasp the regulations either. I wonder if they will get a visit from the ODNR.

Keith

They use top of the line Low powered pellet guns and they say they relocate the animal when they say they kill it with a pellet gun. And they dont charge they just take the animal to eat? Must be Chinese lol

I like to Hunt, fish, trap, and raise quail
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: mchitwood] #3940372
08/13/13 07:42 AM
08/13/13 07:42 AM
Smoky Mtns TN
P
Paul Antczak Offline
trapper
Paul Antczak  Offline
trapper
P

Smoky Mtns TN
Originally Posted By: mchitwood
Probably not! I hear constant stories around here of well known companies that don't seem to understand the regulations yet haven't heard a single story of them being in any trouble.

Yep and that may change. Did you get your letter?

Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3940686
08/13/13 11:18 AM
08/13/13 11:18 AM
Tennessee
M
mchitwood Offline
trapper
mchitwood  Offline
trapper
M

Tennessee
Not that I know of. Did it come with your renewal? I recieved mine on time and didn't notice anything different.

Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3940917
08/13/13 01:53 PM
08/13/13 01:53 PM
New Hampshire
Coondog6 Offline
trapper
Coondog6  Offline
trapper

New Hampshire
I hope they are not stealing your business!

The measure of a man is what he will do when he knows he won't get caught.

Coondog6
www.BestWayWildlife.com
Re: Saw this on Craigslist [Re: KeithC] #3941043
08/13/13 03:01 PM
08/13/13 03:01 PM
Virginia
U
USNret Offline
trapper
USNret  Offline
trapper
U

Virginia
Got a guy in my local area doing the same thing on craigslist. He has a couple PCPs and no clue about the regs. He called me up a month or so ago and offered to do shooting work for me if I had any bird-in-the-big-box-store type jobs to get done, and said he'd do it just for the opportunity to shoot. I mentioned regs and asked him about licensing and he said he'd look into it. Forgot about him until this morning when I pulled into a paint store and he pulls up alongsid and introduces himself. He opens the rear passenger door to the car and shows me the new 25 cal PCP he recently bought, just sitting there uncased and with a bi-pod extended. He assured me it wasn't loaded but ya gotta wonder...

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread