ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: who am i going to meet at Lima...??? [Re: wiggler] #3925363
08/04/13 10:47 PM
08/04/13 10:47 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline
trapper
B

SW Pa
I use a similiar design made from a one way door safeguard trap.I have my own holding pen built for that kind of set up.

It was a well built trap but a big trap to haul. I saw one being carried around at the NTA. Guess we will have to see how it works out for those that purchased it. The concept and function of the trap appeared sound. I would like to see how it performs for those that got one.

Re: who am i going to meet at Lima...??? [Re: wiggler] #3927210
08/06/13 01:19 AM
08/06/13 01:19 AM
northeast MI
dew Offline
trapper
dew  Offline
trapper

northeast MI
and we met with you and bud 25,jeff Dunlap,trapper chick, and a few others. I had a vary good time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread