ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Another pigeon question? #3897786
07/18/13 06:41 PM
07/18/13 06:41 PM
Woodhull, IL
O
opie28 Offline OP
trapper
opie28  Offline OP
trapper
O

Woodhull, IL
I have been asked to look at a pigeon job. The pigeons are sitting on air conditioners in the wall of an apartment building. I was going to put a metal ramp over the top of the AC units but in the winter covers are put over the units. If I raise the ramps up enough for the covers to clear I worry about bats and or smaller birds roosting inside. Any ideas?

Mark
M. Bethell Wildlife Control
Re: Another pigeon question? [Re: opie28] #3897879
07/18/13 07:45 PM
07/18/13 07:45 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Can you make the ramps removable so that the same guy that covers them in fall, can re-ramp them in spring when he takes the covers off?

Re: Another pigeon question? [Re: opie28] #3898348
07/19/13 12:54 AM
07/19/13 12:54 AM
Rockingham Co. Va.
T
Tom T Offline
trapper
Tom T  Offline
trapper
T

Rockingham Co. Va.
Try making them out of plastic sheeting & attach, only at top so cover can be slid under.

There are 3 kind of men. The one that learn by reading. Few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the elec. fence for themselves
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread