ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Robert Russell advertising #3836161
06/08/13 01:20 PM
06/08/13 01:20 PM
southern ont. canada
B
bob pake Offline OP
trapper
bob pake  Offline OP
trapper
B

southern ont. canada
My phone has been ringing once and a while. People are calling with bats , raccoons. They all need nuisance animal control. ( me ) I could not figure out how they were getting my name or phone number!
I remembered a short conversation with Robb Russell. I wanted to try to get some nuisance beaver work. I supplied my name and a short list of animals.NO pictures no sales attempt .What I gave Mr. Russell is pretty much nothing to work with ( my script was so feeble ,as the old saying goes I would not of hired me myself). Mr Russell stated, you will be on the first page your phone will ring.
When I checked yesterday ,I am on the first page , my phone did indeed ring.
Robb Russell can help you cast a much larger net. If you can use more work Mr. Russell deserves some attention.

Thanks Bob

Re: Robert Russell advertising [Re: bob pake] #3836308
06/08/13 04:30 PM
06/08/13 04:30 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Bob if I remember right all you wanted was beaver in the Greater Windsor area. If your are ready for the whole enchiladaPastie. I still have your counties available in Ontario. There is always opportunity to grow your online appearance by more exposure. Don't underestimate social media to help you target your audience.

Pick just one form of social media and learn to do it right and do it right.

Examples: YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, there are many others

Ontario is on the My Canada link from the link below.

Your getting something from one of these two databases we publish. Some days Google likes to highlight members and other days you can not find these leads. Searches change 750 time a year or every 12-14 hours. Bad search results are kind of like bad haircuts but quicker every 12-14 hours.

This is my referral page and how to get on them for free.

Want some where to send and receive referrals try this page below . Search two of my databases one of them is free to join for all private wildlife control companies to join right now and always.
You probably be sending leads many times to many of us here on the ADC Forum. The two databases contain about 1000 folks who expressed an interest in the industry since 2006 and migrated to our present FREE WCO Registries.

http://www.uswildlifecontrol.com/2013/06/please-remember-to-send-wildlife.html

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Robert Russell advertising [Re: bob pake] #3836586
06/08/13 08:38 PM
06/08/13 08:38 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
So Bob, how does Robb ship all those Floridians up to Ontario?

Re: Robert Russell advertising [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3836625
06/08/13 09:13 PM
06/08/13 09:13 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
So Bob, how does Robb ship all those Floridians up to Ontario?

Sign me up. Sometimes I wanna go back to my northern ancestral roots.

There is a lot of history I can relate to in Robert Pakes area including early fur trading routes of Lower Ontario.

I grew up not far from Robert Pake but on the US side. My own french relatives settled from Quebec City Quebec o/a 1751 near Sandwich Ontario now Windsor which is the real estate where the Ambassador Bridge now Joins Detroit and Windsor.

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Robert Russell advertising [Re: bob pake] #3836825
06/08/13 11:42 PM
06/08/13 11:42 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
As long as we're talking about Canada, I just finished watching a DVD called ARGO. Every citizen of both countries should see this film. I went on-line to see how badly Hollywood screwed up the true story and the only real criticism was that Canada did not get enough credit for their role in the extraction.

I find it very coincidental that I recently had an American customer whose disceased husband was an Iranian doctor. She automatically became a citizen of Iran when she married her husband, although his practice was here.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread