ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Website #3821728
05/29/13 08:55 PM
05/29/13 08:55 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline OP
trapper
ritrapper  Offline OP
trapper
R

rhode island
Just figured I would give Robb Russell A free plug. One of my skunk customers today works in the web based industry. She gave me kudos on my website, said she was impressed by the professional nature of it, ease of navigation and amount of info. But I guess The proof lies with the work I am getting off of it. It has really picked up the last few weeks and most of the work was generated from that site....good work Robb. thank you!

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Website [Re: ritrapper] #3821744
05/29/13 09:02 PM
05/29/13 09:02 PM
Smoky Mtns TN
P
Paul Antczak Offline
trapper
Paul Antczak  Offline
trapper
P

Smoky Mtns TN
Yep he will do you right!

Re: Website [Re: ritrapper] #3821874
05/29/13 10:09 PM
05/29/13 10:09 PM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

I try but nobody today can promise you #1 or can even promise Google will even index your web site until Google decides its time. Don't ever buy from a seo company that has time to cold call. If they really were that good then they would be too busy to to seek new clients. I don't cold call but many client relationships began with some leads I generated and the first place we look is for members who have joined WPN for free and published their company profiles online with us.

Most of what I do can be found online and shared by me for everyone not just my clients.We are a SEO company that knows how to write new powerful content we hope Google whole heartedly accepts.

I will be holding a few short classes on self help online marketing this summer. In some markets PPC is important too. Every WCO needs to know how to start a PPC campaign, tune it for the right keyword calls and turn off the PPC when tomorrow is full

Steve your blogging and updating while out injured probably was your biggest boost. Paul Antzak has a Facebook page he has never seen getting him many leads too. Both of these guys are on many web sites and have many backlinks trust me because I know I own them and put them on it.

Good unique content and back links is how you get there. Keep your content fresh and engage your readers and give them other reasons to visit your web site.

Social media really matters just pick one and do it well the popular ones are Youtube FaceBook Twitter LinkedIN Google+. Even the ADC Forum on Trapperman right here is social media. Successful businessmen online know they don't make money hanging around the water cooler they make it promoting their business's in front of their potential clients.

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Website [Re: ritrapper] #3826472
06/01/13 09:47 PM
06/01/13 09:47 PM
CT
R
RF Wildlife Offline
trapper
RF Wildlife  Offline
trapper
R

CT
Robb taught me basically everything I know about SEO I can not count how many times I have listened to the SEO podcasts.. Yesterday I was complimented on my web site by a client who does web sites for a living. I told the client that everything I learned was from Robb Russell out of Florida, and also turned him onto the pod casts. He is a believer, maybe because I took care of his woodchuck problem in one day, Also do to the information I got from Robbs pod casts. If I had one person to thank for the success of my business
it would be Robb for all the work he does with his web site SEO, and pod casts. If you are new to this game I recommend you listen to the pod casts on Robb's site, the info you receive from all the hours will be well spent. I know I have not called or pmed you to Thank you, but I really do appreciate all that you do Robb. I am sure that many feel the same.
Thanks,
Rich

Re: Website [Re: RF Wildlife] #3826506
06/01/13 10:07 PM
06/01/13 10:07 PM
South Central Illinois
F
Frank Bates Offline
trapper
Frank Bates  Offline
trapper
F

South Central Illinois
Yes Rich I feel the same way also.

Re: Website [Re: RF Wildlife] #3826509
06/01/13 10:08 PM
06/01/13 10:08 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: RF Wildlife
If I had one person to thank for the success of my business
it would be Robb for all the work he does with his web site SEO, and pod casts.

Thanks,
Rich

Wow Thank You Very Much Rich !!
I decided long time ago I would teach my clients and some like you were lucky enough to adapt and learn . SEO today is kind of like trapping a new critter every 6-8 months with all the little change the search engines make that can make or break you.

I will be doing only three podcasts this summer all of them on SEO related and Internet Marketing Tips. Don't miss the free podcasts . Last Saturday of each month, June, July and August- 9 AM EDT or order the individual CD Disk's and podcast transcript from me.

Here is the last podcast I did on SEO earlier this year:

2013 Update: Why Web Sites Work & Don't Work http://www.blubrry.com/wildlifecontrol/1707138/2013-update-why-web-sites-work-dont-work/

I have some links to a bunch of things I found useful or to help me do web design or SEO work.
http://thewildlifepro.net/forum/categories/geek-stuff/listForCategory

Re: Website [Re: ritrapper] #3835432
06/07/13 10:09 PM
06/07/13 10:09 PM
CT
R
RF Wildlife Offline
trapper
RF Wildlife  Offline
trapper
R

CT
I just was checking out how many hits I have had since April on my word press site... The only state in the country that I did not get a click from is North Dakota in the past two months. I see you are having a pod cast on PPC Robb are you going over mostly Goggle ppc? I am wondering about the new thing they put out with paying more for local areas. Who do you have on board for the pod cast? Going to try to make this one seems they have changed a lot on the PPC side. I use a different site for my PPC campaigns, since my word press comes up high in search engines, wondering if this is a bad Idea as clicks help in SEO, or at least used to. I think I should add a page for other NWCOs around the US since I get many clicks from some states? If you are interested in some extra clicks let me know I will add you to the list, I am going to put a disclaimer that I know nothing of the quality of the work you provide to cover my own @#$ pleas do not take offense. PM me if you want to be added the site is www.wildlifecontrolct.com. NY, Cali, and Nebraska have been the top 3 in country hits. If you work Ontario Canada I need a name for that area also, seems some towns match and I receive calls from their also. I hate being a dead end when getting calls, can not count the times I hop on the internet to provide someone with a number to call. This has help my business, as I have gotten paying jobs from people out of state because they remember the time I have taken to explain what is most likely going on and provided them with a number of a person that could help them.

Re: Website [Re: ritrapper] #3836183
06/08/13 01:58 PM
06/08/13 01:58 PM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

My first podcast , 28 Jun 2013 I will explain search engine results pages , google places, and how to buy advertising in the shaded color area on top left and all of the Right column, and organic advertising and re-indexing its search engines 750 times a year. If you do the math thats every 12-14 hours every day new results and if all you have is your company web site you will see calls stagger to do very well and the only way to get business these days is to buy PPC and know how to turn it on and off only when you need it or think about adding more organic content.

Google of late on some days I have seen some very bad top of the page results like

Quote:
Bat Exterminator Detroit gave the first three web sites that sold autographed baseball bats, before my clients pages showed this one day.

Google is paid by PPC bad results, are temporary like a hair cut only shorter. Like it or not Google wants you to pay for PPC advertising to get the results when you need them.

For referrals remember Rich Fuller you are already on a very large network of guys through ANYTIME WILDLIFE http://uswildlifecontrol.com. Give them my toll free number 855 MY WILDLIFE and I will see that a ANYTIME WILDLIFE or Wildlife Pro Network member gets the referral. I will be publishing a free wco business registry which will be a current list of Insured, Business owners

Link pages make good seo sense. Just be careful or you will end up connected to many business and need a special phone number like me.

I did this a few times so why not again.
Free back links. You must have liability insurance for your business to be listed on my site

Free back links and a non member extended directory for all entries nlt Midnight Labors Day 2013 and Published for 2014 on uswildlifecontrol.com.

email info@wildlifepro.net with
Business Name
Business POC
Business Phone
Service Area [140 characters same size as a tweet on Twitter.]

Full Business Mailing Address:

Current Business Liability Insurance POC
You must meet or exceed the requirements in your state to be listed here.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread