Hi everyone,
I am looking for used extra large size Gophinator traps. I want the original ones not the new magnum that are currently available at [url=www.trapline.com]www.trapline.com[/url]

The old style, extra large size gopinator have the same size jaws as the newer magnum but have lighter gauge stainless steel, lighter spring and are about a 1/2 shorter than the Magnum.

The new Magnum's trap are a much better trap and I use them regularly, but in some situations, in my area, the old style ones work better. I recently lost some and would like to replace them.
I am interested in any amount up to 2 dozen. Here is a chance to sell your old traps and upgrade them to the newer style magnum.

I have been using Steve's gopinator since they first came out and 100% satisfied.

If you have any traps to sell me and they are in good shape I will pay your asking price plus shipping
send me a pm if you have any to sell
thanks row

PS: Steve at trapline.com is now selling the best hori hori knife I have ever used. You won't bend this knife! Go to his web site and check them out. They are bullet proof. I like them so much I bought 15 of them. Contact him if you are interest in wholesale bulk pricing.