ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
I want to play too. #3784173
04/30/13 02:42 PM
04/30/13 02:42 PM
Oregon
C
coast trapper Offline OP
trapper
coast trapper  Offline OP
trapper
C

Oregon
Last Friday a fisher was chasing golfers around the 18th green. The course general manager had one of the workers locate one of my large live traps and when the fisher got a whiff of the cat food in it he went right in and tripped it. Oregon Fish and Wildlife was called to come and get it and it was confirmed to be a fisher. I don't understand what all the fuss was, all he wanted was to play too.

Re: I want to play too. [Re: coast trapper] #3784240
04/30/13 04:13 PM
04/30/13 04:13 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Sounds almost like a released pet. Somebody posted a vid of an Otter that got in somebody's car and wouldn't leave.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: I want to play too. [Re: coast trapper] #3784342
04/30/13 05:30 PM
04/30/13 05:30 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
I have seen tamed fishers on TV and I swear they can get into more trouble than my grandkids. ( And that's saying a lot )

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread