ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Making the fur fly [Re: Peskycritter] #3763447
04/16/13 07:52 PM
04/16/13 07:52 PM
georgia
R
Rugged Offline
trapper
Rugged  Offline
trapper
R

georgia
Good job pesky-love your videos keep them coming

Re: Making the fur fly [Re: Peskycritter] #3766905
04/18/13 04:51 PM
04/18/13 04:51 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Rugged, I have had many exciting adventures in the animal damage removal business and I'm sure they would have made at least as many great videos as Ryan has.

Here's the difference; I am sure that at least 50% of my customers would not have found those videos as exciting as you have, and you are not a customer. What many of you need to learn is that this is a business and that I and my family are responsible for the health and welfare of several families. These guys and their wives and children are counting on us to keep them working hard and earning a decent wage. Anything the interferes with that is not acceptable!

P.S. The removal of a family of raccoons from a dry docked cabin cruiser yesterday, was a work of art. Ryan would have been proud.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread