ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Leroy's Liver Update #3560484
01/15/13 10:37 AM
01/15/13 10:37 AM
Central Ohio
Dirk Shearer Offline OP
trapper
Dirk Shearer  Offline OP
trapper

Central Ohio
For those of you following along on my friend, Leroy Billman, and his liver transplant.

He is doing wonderful, I talked to the doctor and once they took the old one out they could not believe it was even working, so it looks like he got his new one just in time.

He is off the ventilator, talking, looking, and feeling 10 years younger already. He was scheduled to get out of S-ICU today.

Thank you all so much for your prayers!!!

Dirk E. Shearer, President
The Wildlife Control Company, Inc.
"Cause if you won't put your real name on it, you probably shouldn't hit send"
Re: Leroy's Liver Update [Re: Dirk Shearer] #3560569
01/15/13 11:21 AM
01/15/13 11:21 AM

D
DaveK
Unregistered
DaveK
Unregistered
D

Awesome. We had a doctor say that it is like dropping the patient out of a ten story building....and plucking them out just before they hit the pavement. From what I understand, they want the liver to be toast before the transplant. I remember shaking the doc's hand after surgery on my family member....I was in complete awe....if you think about it....it is truly amazing.

Re: Leroy's Liver Update [Re: Dirk Shearer] #3560709
01/15/13 12:27 PM
01/15/13 12:27 PM
rhode island
R
ritrapper Offline
trapper
ritrapper  Offline
trapper
R

rhode island
I am glad to hear leroy is doing well!

Steve Rouleau
New England Wildlife

http://newildlifesolutions.com/
401-330-8168

Re: Leroy's Liver Update [Re: Dirk Shearer] #3561691
01/15/13 07:58 PM
01/15/13 07:58 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Dirk, you sound just like me after I saw a friend of mine with a heart transplant. He was like an entirely different person.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread