ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Working for famous people.......... [Re: michael_obrien] #3366317
10/12/12 09:26 PM
10/12/12 09:26 PM
Glenwood Springs Colorado
nighthunter2 Offline
trapper
nighthunter2  Offline
trapper

Glenwood Springs Colorado
I did a bat removal and exclusion job for Neil Diamond earlier this year I didn't even know it was him that I met till I asked the property manager after the meeting. Very nice man and also very generous

Joe Herrman
Paramount Wildlife Management
Glenwood Springs
(970)309-0865
paramountwm@yahoo.com
Re: Working for famous people.......... [Re: michael_obrien] #3366411
10/12/12 10:53 PM
10/12/12 10:53 PM
Somewhere in MN
NorthernOutdoors Offline
trapper
NorthernOutdoors  Offline
trapper

Somewhere in MN
Not a famous celebrity really but my neighbor is a Winter X-games snowmobile gold medalist and I trap muskrats in his pond.

Drop your AWP for a friend?
sc/out/
Winterchan is coming but only if you reply with 'Let it Snow' in this thread.
Re: Working for famous people.......... [Re: michael_obrien] #3366575
10/13/12 06:42 AM
10/13/12 06:42 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Atlanta has it's share of notables. Never really got into the whole famous personality bit as truth be told if you told me who they were I'd have to be honest and say "never heard of them". I don't do pop culture. If it ain't work related, conservative talk radio or on the news I usually miss it.
All in all I rather like working for notables or at least the top tier notables as the process seems simpler. Their busy folks not to interested in me but they have a problem and let's get it solved and money is not the issue so tell me what you need and get it gone. The ones I've grown to dislike are the up and comers or the local celebs that no one outside of the small pond ever heard of, those folks are full of themselves.
I did a squirrel job for Rachel Arrington, I know you never heard of her, the ex wife of Mayor Richard Arrington of Birmingham, AL. He's notable for being the first black mayor of Birmingham and having served for over twenty years. BTW, he spent time in the federal country club system as have several of Birmingham's past mayors. She was a beeatch with a capital B and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
A couple of my recent favs have been a retired army four star, being an enlisted man that one made me nervous and you can bet your sweet bippie my boots had a fresh shine and my shave was unusally close that morning. All in all a great job that finished with one of the best compliments of my life. He said I would have made a fine command sergeant major. I consider it my unofficial battlefield promotion, LOL.
The other is a current smash hit show on AMC filmed right here in Senoia. They are great to work with as long as I can work around their shooting schedule. They call every time the california cast gets nervous, seriously those folks get scared of the dark as they've never strayed otside the beam of the street lights, and they pay generously and on time.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread