ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Need someone who works in Chicago #3319489
09/12/12 09:04 PM
09/12/12 09:04 PM
Michigan
V
VaMooseVarmint Offline OP
trapper
VaMooseVarmint  Offline OP
trapper
V

Michigan
I have a customer I service in northern michigan who has a home in chicago. The have been having a squirrel problem for 6 weeks now. They have had a so called professional service out there trying to catch the squirrels but have not caught one. they have a slate roof, steep pitch so not an easy job. Only want to refer a good company to them since they are a good customer. The only one I know in Il. is Ron Sheller but he may be too far away.

Please let me know.

Re: Need someone who works in Chicago [Re: VaMooseVarmint] #3319603
09/12/12 09:44 PM
09/12/12 09:44 PM
Mt. Olive, IL
R
Ron Scheller Offline
trapper
Ron Scheller  Offline
trapper
R

Mt. Olive, IL
Dan.... I haven't been on here in a while. Bat schedule has been totally insane. I haven't been able to set any "trapping" jobs for over 2 months now due to not being able to perform trap checks. I'm not home 2 days in a row to be able to do any coon jobs, squirrel jobs, or anything else that doesn't fly. Plus, Chicago is way out of my service range.

Not sure if this link is helpful:

http://www.iwcoa.org/membership.php

I only know a couple of the guys listed, so can't say who would be a good choice.

Ron Scheller

Re: Need someone who works in Chicago [Re: Ron Scheller] #3319663
09/12/12 10:14 PM
09/12/12 10:14 PM
Michigan
V
trapper
trapper
V

Michigan
Ron

Thanks for the info. The folks that may call you cause I gave your name or website. Told them that you were probabley busy with bat work. The wanted me to come to Il, but told them I was to busy and they could not afford me for what I would be lossing. Just looking for a good referal to help them out. Glad to hear you doing well.

Re: Need someone who works in Chicago [Re: VaMooseVarmint] #3319675
09/12/12 10:19 PM
09/12/12 10:19 PM
Michigan
V
trapper
trapper
V

Michigan
Ron

I will forward this link to my clients. Thanks for the info again.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread