1 can dog food, prime grade
1/2 diced onion, yellow
1, 2 - 5 lbs. lean ground beef
Black freshly ground pepper
1/4 green pepper, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
18 pitted med. olives (chopped)
1 piece "12-grain" bread
Hot - sweet "Beaver Brand" mustard
What to do?
1. Call your doggie and feed him the dog food so he doesn't eat the hamburger!
2. Crumble the hamburger in a large bowl.
3. Tear up the bread in little pieces.
4. Add olives and a little splash of olive oil (but be careful not to get too much).
5. Add onions and green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper, catsup and dollop of mustard.
6. Break egg and add to hamburger mix (throw away shell!).
Mix it up thoroughly with your hands. If it's too dry, add catsup. If it's too well, add more bread crumbs (should be yucky gooey but not yucky yucky gooey).
Form into balls with your hands (do not over work).
Heat pan to medium heat with garlic in a little olive oil.
Put burgers in pan - cover and cook. Turn after 4 minutes. Pan will hiss and sizzle. Put one more dollop of mustard on before turning. Fry until done - then eat!
Simplify your methods to the point of perfection.
Become fast,efficient & effective.
The real "SECRET" to successful trapping.
KEEP IT SIMPLE!