ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Need a Michigan ADC guy for the Gun Lake area #3106305
04/04/12 07:13 PM
04/04/12 07:13 PM
Western Michigan
Animals Only Offline OP
trapper
Animals Only  Offline OP
trapper

Western Michigan
If you are a ADC guy with a state permit and insurance. I have a lead on a mole job for you. It's in the Gun Lake area of Michigan. Send me a PM if you are interested.

AKA: Rusty Shackleford
Re: Need a Michigan ADC guy for the Gun Lake area [Re: Animals Only] #3109022
04/06/12 11:24 AM
04/06/12 11:24 AM

K
K9man
Unregistered
K9man
Unregistered
K

Why does a mole trapper need a permit to trap moles? Moles aren't specified on the list of species that require an individual to have a permit and thus are exempt from that requirement.

Doug, don't go getting all worked up over this post because I am genuinely glad you posted it. And I understand why you worded your post in the manner that you did. This issue just illustrates the shortcomings of the MDNR permit system and what it covers. This permit system is full of loopholes and gray areas where people can still operate a nuisance wildlife management business and the State can't touch them legally until they address those shortcomings. And that will remain the status even after they impliment their recently proposed regulation changes depending whether or not they utilize some of the proposed regulation changes that they recieved from those who submitted some.

Sorry about possibly hijacking your thread.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread